Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorana Horny - Scunthorpe  (Read 1956 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5651062) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline chipsdigme

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a few weeks back and enjoyed my time.

I text short notice and was available in about an hour. Think she had bookings before and after me but didn’t feel rushed to leave. Booked 15 mins so short and sweet like her. She’s tiny, just how I like them.

Arrived to her small flat above a pizza shop lol, not the sexiest of smells and near the council buildings lol, felt paranoid going in. Tiny little room with the tv on up against the window.

Anyway loved what I saw, so tiny and petite. Said kissing was off as she had a sore throat, but got a few lip kisses. She had stockings on as requested and had a little scar on her tummy. Told me she was a gymnast years ago.

Started with a wipe and bj, covered of course. Eventually got into 69 and loved her tiny little pussy. Got wet and tasted Devine. Didn’t take long and shot my old in her mouth while she sucked. We chatted for a while after and nice hug and kiss leaving.

Paid £40 for the 15 mins.

Offline Adoniron

If the BJ was covered surely you shot your load into the condom, not her mouth?

Offline Snagbadjer

How come you're being pedantic? Seems unnecessary.

Offline Rodhad1979

[/quote
Agreed  :drinks:

Offline Eugene29

There may be a bit of pedantry in this but part of me thinks it could be inaccurate and misleading.  If the provider says one thing then does another (namely states covered but then offers uncovered), thats useful to know.

It could just be an error in reporting or artistic licence from the author.

Whatever it is, I'd say its fair to ask the question.....

Offline Adoniron

You say pedantic. I say accurate.

Offline Snagbadjer

I didn't feel mislead. Pedantic, I say. Don't be one of those.

Offline Froomey

If his penis was in her mouth when he came, surely by definition he shot his load into her mouth irrespective of whether a condom was or was not involved? That would be the logical conclusion to draw from the way OP wrote his review. I'd suggest your point was pedantic at best; and itself likely to lead to a confused understanding of the situation......

Offline Adoniron

If his penis was in her mouth when he came, surely by definition he shot his load into her mouth irrespective of whether a condom was or was not involved? That would be the logical conclusion to draw from the way OP wrote his review. I'd suggest your point was pedantic at best; and itself likely to lead to a confused understanding of the situation......

He came in the condom not in her mouth. There was no contact between his cum and her mouth. I just think the report could have been more accurate as a reader might think she had removed the condom.

Offline chipsdigme

Didn’t realise this had caused so much controversy. The condom wasn’t removed but while she was sucking I came in the condom while her mouth was over my penis and was still sucking. Hope that helps? Anyway she’s a good sp was my point :)

Offline wakefieldlad13

I dont see anything here to suggest any sort of embellishment or any intention to mislead, the guy had OW to completion (received a covered bj and shot his lot whilst still in her mouth)

At the same time, there is nothing wrong with seeking clarification, but for gods sake guys, get a grip  :unknown: we are all contributors and are here to help each other where possibly

Offline Adoniron

I dont see anything here to suggest any sort of embellishment or any intention to mislead, the guy had OW to completion (received a covered bj and shot his lot whilst still in her mouth)

At the same time, there is nothing wrong with seeking clarification, but for gods sake guys, get a grip  :unknown: we are all contributors and are here to help each other where possibly

Hey I absolutely never suggested there was any intention to mislead, I just thought it was possible the wording might unintentionally mislead.

Anyway we've all had our say. Our opinions are equally valid and we can respectfully disagree with each other.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 10:29:28 am by Adoniron »

Offline chipsdigme

I’ve seen plenty of reviews worded the same and as it was mentioned about being covered I assumed it was naturally assumed it was in the condom in her mouth. I’ve never seen anyone else picked for it so thought it would be okay. Sorry for any confusion

Offline Snagbadjer

If he stated she gave covered oral, she's hardly going to suddenly switch to uncovered oral at the moment of climax, is she? I'd have thought this was just obvious.

I wouldn't call being pedantic "controversial"; I'd call it unnecessary.

Offline Snagbadjer

I’ve seen plenty of reviews worded the same and as it was mentioned about being covered I assumed it was naturally assumed it was in the condom in her mouth. I’ve never seen anyone else picked for it so thought it would be okay. Sorry for any confusion

I'm only having a bit of banter, mate, with you and the other contributors. The important thing is that you had a good time. Looking forward to your next review.

Offline Fra66le

I’ve seen her a couple of times. Good value and generally delivers.
Location is not the best but plenty of parking options