Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations Phuket  (Read 5042 times)

Offline Rayray23k

I never used Line.
The agencies are listed above.
With the TF girls I met, the profiles are already gone. They pop up and dissappear.

Offline Rayray23k

Would you share the Line id ? I am visiting next week :)

Check out VE27. She's in Patong. She messaged me but I've already returned to the UK. Her number is on her TF profile.

Offline zackah23

Hey guys going to be heading out there next month, any standout bars or massage providers you can reccomend?

Offline Iz88

just came back from a few days in Phuket. Stayed by Rawai. Lots of massage parlours around the area near Nai Harn Beach.

Stumbled across a parlour called Nadias Massage. Ended up getting Nadia the owner and she was the bomb. Filthy looking milf with a crazy body and ridiculous arse for a Thai. Paid 2000THB (£45) for FS. Ended up ploughing her so hard in different positions. Left after 30ish mins. Cheap and cheerful. Loads of these parlours around the area.

Id recommend staying away from Bangla/Patong/Karon/Kata Noi as they are inflated with prices and LOTS of tourists.

Rawai area more quieter with nicer bars, restaurants, parlours, gyms (if youre into that) and nice looking lady boys (if you are into it)

External Link/Members Only