Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elizabeth English - Leeds  (Read 2047 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6489693) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline Figaro

You know it’s going to be a bad meet when you start thinking about the review on here whilst it’s happening.

Comms - prompt and a meet arranged quickly for the same day. Half an hour for £90. Services agreed of dfk, protected sex, OWO, cim and rimming.  Good value for the money.

Place - well known hotel close to the train station. Easy to find and no problems getting in.

The meet - well she’s not 22, maybe 5 years older if I’m being generous but probably 30s. She pretty enough but these huge inflated lips look awful on her. She answered the door in jogging bottoms and top although the lingerie was on underneath. Went in for a kiss which almost immediately went into a head turn so I was kissing her neck. She doesn’t kiss with tongues. When I told her she’d agreed on text I’d apparently been speaking to her friend who does the messages. Everything else is fine. Against my better judgment we continue.

The blowjob is ok but she’s moving on as quickly as possible. Exactly the same with rimming which is shit anyway. She’s desperate to get a condom on and get me to finish. Cowgirl and then into doggy. The body is good so that’s something. When I sound like I’m getting close she starts making noises to get me to finish asap.

I’m pissed off at a shit punt so stop myself from finishing and tell her I want to cim. I sit on the edge of the bed and she’s doing her best but there’s a lot of hj to make it happen. She makes sure it doesn’t go anywhere near her mouth and that is that.

Avoid like the plague.

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonyorks

Cheers for this review, was tempted but will avoid after seeing this.

Online Newtothisstuff

Exactly the same with rimming which is shit anyway.
Nearly choked on my coffee when I read that line. FAF.  :D

Sorry you had a bad punt.  I hate it when a girl says she doesn't do something that was agreed by text because someone else manages their texts for them.  It's such a crock of shit! Either that person needs to stick to a real likes list, she should answer her own texts...  or she does answer them and just agrees to stuff to get a booking.  Either way, if they agree by text then say 'no' when I arrive at a punt, I walk. Too often, poor booking service is an indicator of poor punting service.
I've got a booking tomorrow at a Chinese massage place. They've agreed FS by text. If I get there and it's not on offer, I'll walk.