Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5star savannah Leeds  (Read 2413 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388167) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paulday

Hour long meet with 5 Star Savannah in Leeds

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Savannah had been on my hot list for quite a while and having a spare afternoon was happy when she popped up as working and even more happy when she answered the phone.... Comms were good and I had a shower, brushed teeth and was inside her flat inside an hour and a half.

I was a little disappointed with Savannah’s looks, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but her make up was super thick, fake eyelashes were ridiculously long and she had a super long weave which was baldly fitted and she even said, always in the way a lot! At this point I should have said I wanted a 30 mins pump and dump but I was horny and her body looked good so I went with the hour we discussed on the phone.

Off with the clothes and I was disappointed again....she’s holding her tits up and playing with then as they are quite floppy... spaniels ears sprung to mind and some stretch marks around the stomach... but I’m here and  I’ve paid £130 for the hour so I usher her over.   

She’s talking and she’s taking and not initiating... I move in to kiss. I’d brushed my teeth well before setting off and used a lot of mouth wash as I left my car but the kissing was nothing but pecs... I loving a DFK and this is a tight lipped affair... disappointing as she has DFK on her likes.

I touch her face and she saying don’t touch the hair and says she will lie down on her back so her hairs out the way and I can kiss her!!! I’m used to the one being pampered in these kind of meet ups... but I go down her body and  Get to her nethers and she does have a cute looking pussy, pierced hood which tastes nice but she is moaning at every little lick... then she fakes a poorly faked orgasm...

I head up her body again and go to kiss her and she says ‘no, all her pussy juices will spoil her make up’...  :angry: there are no real juices as she didn’t actually cum...

So she’s kneeling up On the bed and talking again... so I motion to small Paul and she obliged with a pretty OK blow job... not the deep throat on her likes at all and not for very long... and after giving it a wipe down with wet wipes! An absolute pet hate of mine! I’m clean as a whistle as I literally just showered!

She then asked what position and I choose her on top... more over the top moaning. No kissing... the dogs ears slapping round my face... I Hurry up and cum in the rubber.

I’d guess we are 30 mins in. Now here is the negative for me... I’d have been a neutral if I’d been in for 30 mins, but she chats for about 15 mins and we debate about the Covid vaccine and how she thinks it’s bullshit as a mate of a mates dogs walker knows a man behind the chip shop who’s leg fell off when he had it and the government is trying to kill us all but she’s done no research but has read some stuff on Facebook... some bullshit which makes you despair for the future of the world and the education of the youth!

So I ask her to come back to me and she says why? So I say so we can fuck again! And she looks at me like I just strangled her puppy dog ‘I don’t fuck more than once!’ So I say I’ve never had an hour meet where it’s just been 1 pop, I expect at least 2 and I’ve had 3 or even 4 once (star Natalie dragged 4 out of me once) she then got a little offended and said ‘I’m not a machine’ and I knew it was a lost cause... I should have gone with the 30 mins! I’ve actually had 2 pumps in 30 mins come to think of it...

So I express my dissatisfaction but she definitely ain’t going to do any tipping now... I just get up and leave... I’d heard someone else in the flat and knew from her Covid chat she was not to be reasoned with... like a wiseman once said ‘you can never win an argument with an idiot’ so I left after about 45/50 mins.

If your a 1 blast fella and like the over the top make up of a love island lovely then she might float your boat... but there were far too many downsides for me. 

Offline robmoore

Nice Review...So maybe se should Change her name to 2 star Savannah  :lol:
I have dodged a bullet there so thank you as had her on my H list to visit.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 09:05:24 pm by robmoore »

Offline yorkieyorkie

I contacted her once and her comms were piss poor. After this review I won’t be ever bothering her again.

Offline Fac51

Thanks for the review OP

Sorry to hear you had a shite time with her

Been on my HL for a while...now firmly removed after your experience  - cheers for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Offline mrfishyfoo

I knew she were a reet princess when I podged her. :wackogirl: BUT no round 2 in a 1 hour punt really is taking the piss.  :dash: :dash:

Sorry to "hear" you had a shite punt MrP.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline stevedave

Sounds shite, thanks for the review.

This one needs a wide berth with that attitude.

Offline Paulday

Thanks everyone, you live and learn and spread the info!

:thumbsup:

Offline Tricks

Great review :drinks:

Iv'e been sitting on the fence with this one, since Fishy first podged it and now she's gone for good :hi: