Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-Teacola-Rose - Swindon (on tour)  (Read 4212 times)

24 review(s) for English-Teacola-Rose (16 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Location: Hotel chain, pretty discreet, no card access to lift, plenty of parking nearby, tiny room

Price: £120 (30 minutes)

Comms: Pretty good, she answered pretty quickly, was friendly and enthusiastic over the phone

I haven't had a punt in what feels like ages but I woke up this morning and decided hell or high water I was going to have a punt. This girl had been in my HL for a while and always seemed to be somewhere I wasn't. Long story short, our paths crossed and I managed to secure a 30 minute session with her.

I arrived and thought the hotel situation would be a faff but it was simple and discreet enough. She opened the door, usual routine, she was hiding behind it. She's very affable, friendly and bubbly in person complete with a Yorkshire accent. She's got the look of your typical TOWIE wannabe or Insta model, she's tall, fake teeth, fake boobs (not the best boob job I've seen), a tan that's a few shades too dark and hair that's just a bit too long to be 100% natural.

Down to business and she gave me just about acceptable OWO, the only great thing about it was the eye contact. On all fours and she can take a pounding, finished off in the condom.

I would have to say it was a fairly unremarkable punt, it scratched an itch but didn't provide me with any sexual wow factor. Looking back on her galleries on AW right now, I think I find her more attractive in real life. Maybe she's using filters on her photos or something.

Would I return? Probably not but it wasn't a negative experience. She's actually pretty pleasant for a high traffic WG and has a decent attitude. I would say the overall experience was positive but the sexual content not so much but that's really down to personal tastes and preferences.

Offline anon1989

There seems to be a new pimp on the scene. I have seen loads of girls around recently, all named English..something. All the same price as this girl.

Offline simping

There seems to be a new pimp on the scene. I have seen loads of girls around recently, all named English..something. All the same price as this girl.
+1

Offline virginian

Teacola ain't pimped.  Indie who tours - usually with others.  Brooklyn blue is her mate for the moment. 

Offline updownandaround

Teacola ain't pimped.  Indie who tours - usually with others.  Brooklyn blue is her mate for the moment.

Yes, she did mention that but I didn't like the look of her.