Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blueice Birmingham new website  (Read 6431 times)

Offline Juankerr

Brand new website for the blueice massage parlour in Birmingham.

External Link/Members Only

tnalove

Slightly confusing messages in the text about whether it's a parlour or an outcall agency given that the site was recently apparently and agency and hints of that seem to reappear in the wording.

Other parts of course refer to the parlour.

No rota though and they say 'you can meet all our girls when you visit' and they are available when it suits you.

I suspect that is all a little loosely expressed.

And i just wonder whether the most stunning girls used on different pages work there?

That said - well done!

Offline Juankerr

Slightly confusing messages in the text about whether it's a parlour or an outcall agency

And i just wonder whether the most stunning girls used on different pages work there?
The previous incarnation of the blueice website was certainly geared towards being an agency External Link/Members Only
I would be astounded if any of the girls pictured on that site ever worked at the parlour.

As for the pictures of 'the most stunning girls' quite a few parlour websites use those for advertising purposes, take a look at External Link/Members Only for example.
I am confident this new site is for the parlour as they show off the room's available. The girls available are in the babes gallery and if its the same Suki that is pictured then I have met her but never punted with her. If it is the same girl I met she has been working there for years. I think Emily that is pictured on the blueice website is the same Emily that used to work at the studio ( still pictured on the studio website )

Hopefully Denneboom will be able to add some information on this as he uses blueice and I have not been for quite a while.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 07:04:28 pm by Juankerr »

Offline denneboom

I'm not sure what's going on with that website but when I phoned Blue Ice last week, an answering machine gave the Twitter handle of Blueicebabes123 and Lauren and Emily were offered. 

Suki was an option when I was there in November and those are the correct photos for her.

The last time I was there girls called Sapphire and Poppy were working - both English. However their pics are never seen.

You really have to call this place if you plan a trip because most of what they have available is not on the website. I suspect it may be a work in progress but I have never had a bad punt here therefore it is my no1 choice.

Blue Ice is definitely a parlour and other than the confusing website very professionally run.

(And NOT to be confused with BlueBelle Suite)   

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the input denneboom.

As it is a new website I agree that it is a work in progress, for example the age and dress size description for Suki are definitely incorrect.

Hopefully these issues will get ironed out and we may get some pictures of the other Ladies available ( not all parlour girls have their pictures displayed on the websites for their own discretion )

I only found the website address on Friday after I noticed it listed in the classified ad's in the back of the Birmingham Mail ( old punting habits!!  :D )
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 06:06:41 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

Think it's fair to say in comparison to the other photo's the first picture of Veronica is probably misleading  :rolleyes:

Offline Juankerr

Phoned up today and 5 ladies were available including Emily, Suki and Sandra ( all pictured on the website )

Westney

Just a thought but 'Emily' on the new Blue Ice website looks remarkably like the Emily19 on Adultwork, I realise that the face has been blurred on the BI website but the figure is almost identical.

vw

Just a thought but 'Emily' on the new Blue Ice website looks remarkably like the Emily19 on Adultwork, I realise that the face has been blurred on the BI website but the figure is almost identical.
This one has d rather than b cup but i thought the same, maybe need to do both in a day to compare.

tnalove

Just had a look and can't now see an Emily on the site.

Offline Murphy54

Just had a look and can't now see an Emily on the site.

Emily showing here. Pics are the right ones, but the description is obviously wrong :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 07:48:41 am by Murphy54 »

tnalove

Emily showing here. Pics are the right ones, but the description is obviously wrong :unknown:

Thanks - odd I couldn't see an Emily this morning - can't really remember but seemed to see another set of women as don't recall all the Indian pics either.

Offline Juankerr

It is NOT the same girl.

vw

Walking back to hotel past the place the black guy sitting in the gutter outside their door put me off trying the 2nd Emily of the day. 

Offline Juankerr

Walking back to hotel past the place the black guy sitting in the gutter outside their door put me off trying the 2nd Emily of the day.
She is available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.

vw

She is available Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
Was Tuesday when I walked past the pissed guy in the gutter freeked me out still so gave it a wide berth.  Might pop past in daylight tomorrow !

Offline Juankerr

During a recent punt at Blueice I got to talking about the new website and was told that the old website that seemed to be geared towards an agency External Link/Members Only was the result of a copyright scam and was NOT associated with Blueice as a parlour in any way, hence the need for a new website.

Offline xandyx

Can anyone tell me the price structure at blue ice please  :)

Offline denneboom

£60 for 30 mins, 

£120 for an hour and £10 per OWO at discretion.

One Friday they receptionist offered me £100 for the hour as it must have been a slow day.

Cantgetenough

It is NOT the same girl.
No, I agree, it is not the same girl (although they do look very similar). The Blue Ice one also works at The Studio, and is prone to saying that she doesn't do things (DFK, fingering, whatever) that she has definitely performed with one previously.

Cantgetenough

During a recent punt at Blueice I got to talking about the new website and was told that the old website that seemed to be geared towards an agency External Link/Members Only was the result of a copyright scam and was NOT associated with Blueice as a parlour in any way, hence the need for a new website.

Bearing in mind how long it has taken for BI to stop itself being associated with the "hijacked" site, the new one leaves a lot to be desired. The profiles for Emily and Suki are obviously wrong, 'cos neither of these is "Indian". There's something wrong with the electronics, and they don't seem to realise that this apparent lack of professionalism and attention to detail are quite off-putting. Replacing their original website has taken for ever and has been one big fiasco, and this casts doubt on the management of the shop in other respects. It gives the impression that the place is being run down; that nobody cares. 

Offline Jerboa

The site needs to be updated, only three girls photos on the gallery.

Offline Juankerr

No, I agree, it is not the same girl (although they do look very similar). The Blue Ice one also works at The Studio, and is prone to saying that she doesn't do things (DFK, fingering, whatever) that she has definitely performed with one previously.
It was Emily that I met on my visit there. She says she no longer works at the studio even though she was aware that her pictures are still on the website.

Good overall positive meet with enthusiasm from her but no FK and a neutral for Blueice as after handing my money over to the maid I was sat in the room for 10 minutes waiting for Emily, she was obviously on the job at the time, something that a good maid would have made me aware of and should have asked if I would wait or prefer to see someone else especially after already being introduced to Lauren, Suki, Christina and Katie.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 06:50:39 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

Bearing in mind how long it has taken for BI to stop itself being associated with the "hijacked" site, the new one leaves a lot to be desired. The profiles for Emily and Suki are obviously wrong, 'cos neither of these is "Indian". There's something wrong with the electronics, and they don't seem to realise that this apparent lack of professionalism and attention to detail are quite off-putting. Replacing their original website has taken for ever and has been one big fiasco, and this casts doubt on the management of the shop in other respects. It gives the impression that the place is being run down; that nobody cares.
Birmingham parlour websites have always been the same mate, rarely up to date and almost always without a rota.  :thumbsdown:

Of the four girls pictured, I was told that Sandra has recently left.

Cantgetenough

It was Emily that I met on my visit there. She says she no longer works at the studio even though she was aware that her pictures are still on the website.

Good overall positive meet with enthusiasm from her but no FK and a neutral for Blueice as after handing my money over to the maid I was sat in the room for 10 minutes waiting for Emily, she was obviously on the job at the time, something that a good maid would have made me aware of and should have asked if I would wait or prefer to see someone else especially after already being introduced to Lauren, Suki, Christina and Katie.

Was this punt undertaken, by any chance, on a Monday? The regular receptionist on this day , a scraggy Brummie MI(would not)LF whose name I always forget, is well-known for her deviousness in this regard. For instance, she will knock the door after 25 minutes and say that a "next booking" is due, when the truth is that there is no such arrangement. This pisses off the girls who are trying to build up a working relationship with a regular as much as it pisses off said regular. The atmosphere on Mondays in this shop is not, regrettably, what it was when the ever-friendly, helpful and understanding Yvonne was the Woman-in-Charge. 

Offline Juankerr

Was this punt undertaken, by any chance, on a Monday? The regular receptionist on this day , a scraggy Brummie MI(would not)LF whose name I always forget, is well-known for her deviousness in this regard. For instance, she will knock the door after 25 minutes and say that a "next booking" is due, when the truth is that there is no such arrangement. This pisses off the girls who are trying to build up a working relationship with a regular as much as it pisses off said regular. The atmosphere on Mondays in this shop is not, regrettably, what it was when the ever-friendly, helpful and understanding Yvonne was the Woman-in-Charge.
No, it wasn't a Monday.

broksonic

Is this parlour easy to find as I don't want to be walking up and down the street trying to find it. Want to be able to walk straight to the door without drawing attention to myself

Offline Juankerr

Is this parlour easy to find as I don't want to be walking up and down the street trying to find it. Want to be able to walk straight to the door without drawing attention to myself
broksonic see replies #3 & #4 on this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69563.0 and External Link/Members Only

Cantgetenough

Yes, very easy. Its entrance is at the rear of a terracotta building at the bottom of Constitution Hill whose ground floor is the home of a (Syrian?) restaurant. Walking up from this main road, it's first on the left, a porch with,for some reason, Coverman above the door and the oft-noted lift just inside. Press the intercom button, the lift is sent down and up you go. 

Offline Juankerr

Thanks loads for that  :drinks:
No problem, If you end up going let us know how you get on.  :hi:

broksonic

No problem, If you end up going let us know how you get on.  :hi:

Will do