Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DEMI ROSE TS Birmingham  (Read 425 times)

Offline RICKYD-DJ

hi well what can is say very sexy lady with some awesome curves naturally beautiful and great pair of boobs feel very natural.
In Redditch her place is easy to find parking in a small layby just around the corner discreet place. Been too visit her twice yes bit more pricey than others but this girl is a English gem has no attitude very friendly and chatty  has your interest at heart treat her well worth every penny I'm hooked and will be back again for more much more. xx

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You need a bit more detail such as a link to who it is you saw, duration booked, price paid and an outline of how services were delivered.

There's a guide here which, along with the instructions on the 'post review' page, will help.  External Link/Members Only

Offline RICKYD-DJ

Hi i put number birchplace demi rose birmingham 30 mins duration

Offline Pablo02

hi well what can is say very sexy lady with some awesome curves naturally beautiful and great pair of boobs feel very natural.
In Redditch her place is easy to find parking in a small layby just around the corner discreet place. Been too visit her twice yes bit more pricey than others but this girl is a English gem has no attitude very friendly and chatty  has your interest at heart treat her well worth every penny I'm hooked and will be back again for more much more. xx

I’m taking this review with a pinch of salt!!

Has your interest at heart!!
Treat her well!

Typical fake review words

Offline dubs

I’m taking this review with a pinch of salt!!

Has your interest at heart!!
Treat her well!

Typical fake review words

"English gem" too.

If only he had added "Her photos don't do her justice" we would have a fluffy fake review full house.

:D

Offline Pablo02

"English gem" too.

If only he had added "Her photos don't do her justice" we would have a fluffy fake review full house.

:D

I would have seen her if she moved to bham like 1 op suggested
But this fake review along with one other that’s been posted on a thread rather than the review section has nailed a deffo NO for me now!