Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U in Bayswater - 2 hour edging session  (Read 3281 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline flyingduck

External Link/Members Only

Adele had been 2  or 3 years on my hotlist
Wow! So glad I finally met her
This was 2 hours of bliss.  A lot of kissing, stroking , massage, very sensual. I don't go for full service but there were juicy fluids everywhere - from our mouths, precum, sweat, her pussy...

If you  saw Adele walk past you on the street you would definitely twitch, unless you were already clinically dead . She is very cute with a fantastic body including a very tasteful boob job. I'd still rather her breasts were in  their natural state but I understand why girls do this and other must confess that I enjoyed them in their enhanced configuration . But the best thing about Adele for me was her very pretty face, heart-melting (cock-stirring) smile, great skin and lovely eyes.

A large part of this was an Edging session. She must have taken me to the edge 7- 8 times. How does she do that? It's like she knew me better than I do
Warning for those with a weak heart: When I saw her a couple of months ago Adele was on the third floor, and there is a long way between floors. Yes, there's a lift, but if you can't walk up to her apartment there's no point going in anyway. My legs were shaking when I left, and I had a very tame session compared with what others have described. Still I'm a lot older than the lovely Adele, although she did her best to make me feel like the most important man in town.

I would say that Adele truly loves sex. She came twice during our  time together, with little or no help from me. Let's just say she has a great selection of toys.

I'm very glad to say I've seen Adele. I truly hope to see her again

Positives: mwhahahahaha! Pretty much everything
Neutrals: what does that even mean really?
Negatives: umm, (wracks brain), she didn't offer me wine or chocolates? She didn't pay off my rather large overdraft or solve all my other middle-aged problems? Didn't solve the crisis in Syria? Ah I've got it - she gave me a new problem - addiction to Adele

Offline nigel4498

Thanks for the review.
Like you Adele has been on my hotlist for along while. I only come up to London every two or three months now but hopefully I will get round to seeing her soon.
She is very intriguing and has an aurora of minx and mystery about her.
I believe she dabbles in Cosplay so that would be something worth investigating.

vt

Oh no, not another blubbering wreck who's just seen Adele!  :D

Seriously, every guy who sees her needs to wait a week before writing a review!  ;)

My rabid fluffiness subsided after a few days...strangely I don't feel compelled to go rushing back...but then I do like trying pastures new...nevertheless she was very memorable and I do want to return at some point.  :)

Offline flyingduck

I waited 2 months! Still want to go back

Offline Hertsgent

I waited 2 months! Still want to go back

Fantastic come back - dread to think how fluffy earlier drafts might have been! Great experience though I agree  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Fantastic review... :drinks:

I have had to cancel Adele a few time in recent months, so reading this review was torture.
I have only seen her in a Duo with Dee a year or so ago, it was naughty. :P

I am prettu much a one pop guy, so her edging technique is of great interest to me..... :P :P :P

My 1-2-1 with her is LONG overdue...... :hi:

Offline Nagilum

2 hours is the right time to book Adele always found those more enjoyable. Certainly one of my go to girls for a pick me up after bad TOFTT experiences.

Glad you had fun OP and thank you for the review  :hi:

Axel937

I was looking for a hot girl too
Glad that you have fun,I will try her too
Thanks for the review  :)