Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have the floods affected our punting hobby  (Read 486 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Have the floods affected our punting hobby and or the ladies?

here we go again, Have the floods affected our punting hobby and or the ladies?

Offline B4bcock

Checking AW profiles I notice quite a few ladies wearing what appear to be thigh high waders.

Offline Jeremy

I've started bringing a snorkel to my meets
The upside is I don't need to do anything to get the girl wet :rolleyes:

Offline tynetunnel

On a serious note yes, at least my SA meets! Two weekends running cancelled trains due to flooding have caused delays and issues in getting hot young fillies to my hotel. One was so late, I cried a river....

I’ll get me coat!  :hi:

Offline katmandu

One was so late, I cried a river....

I’ll get me coat!  :hi:

Terrible. You just get your coat... And don't come back.  :P

Offline king tarzan

In London we don't get floods..
London is SIMPLY THE BEST CITY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BETTER THAN ALL THE REST..♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👍👍👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline whiskyfan

In London we don't get floods..
London is SIMPLY THE BEST CITY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BETTER THAN ALL THE REST..♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️👍👍👍👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Now we all know you're talking shite.  :D

Offline Hobbit

Now we all know you're talking shite.  :D

I agree. London is not all that good as some people make it out to be. I actually find folks from outside London to be more communicative and nicer at times. It doesn't apply to all of course but I find cities tend to make people more self-obsessed.

Offline standardpostage

Snow affects my punting hobby, due to me having a punting motorbike.
Last time it snowed, beginning of the year, I was on my way to a punt, and it started to snow  :(  Thought about going back home but I carried on.
Rode with my legs sticking out,  feet near the ground and dead slow in case I fell sideways  :(
By the time I got to punt stopped snowing, so I was OK  :)