Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to walk away.......................................................  (Read 3457 times)

James999

If she's a minger, not as advertised, place is a shit hole, pimp there, you don't fancy her, or you just change your mind or whatever reason.....

Various suggestions and excuses have been talked about but this one's a classic and worth bringing to the wider audience on here  :thumbsup:

Imagine if loads take up and use this excuse, how long before pro$$ies start to feel they are being targeted by double glazing salesmen  :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266197.0

External Link/Members Only
States British and age 33 in profile.  Suggest add 15 yrs to age at least. And Georgi’s Black X5 with Bulgarian plates parked outside house gave me a clue that not British  Door opened and once I saw who my punt was with; I asked if they were interested in double glazing replacement for the house.  Suffice to say they weren’t and I had an excuse to walk. Avoid
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:52:14 am by James999 »

Offline fatboy

:thumbsup:

Excellent excuse, you could print some stuff out from double glazing websites and put in a folder with one sheet sticking out to give it that authentic look.
Actually, there is always a rep outside our local B and Q - might just pick up a few leaflets now.  :sarcastic:

James999

Excellent excuse, you could print some stuff out from double glazing websites and put in a folder with one sheet sticking out to give it that authentic look.
Actually, there is always a rep outside our local B and Q - might just pick up a few leaflets now.  :sarcastic:

So it will form part of the punting kit, Punting phone, punting wallet (limited cash no ID), condom, double glazing leaflets  :thumbsup:

Offline Jeremy

What if they are interested in double glazing?

Offline Beamer

Easy to 'create' a situation where you have to come back for a second visit with samples!!!
I think this is a great addition to my punting kit.
Never thought I would say this but great idea James999.......thank you!!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 09:29:23 am by Beamer »

Offline Jeremy

Easy to 'create' a situation where you have to come back for a second visit with samples!!!
I think this is a great additionto my punting kit.
And then you get a text on your punting phone a few minutes later
"sorry hun have 2cancel our meet... double glazing salesman just popped round"  :D

James999

Tell them your tape measure is in your car and you need to pop and get it, and just don't return  :hi:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 09:31:31 am by James999 »

James999

Imagine if it catches on and topics appear on Saffe etc about double glazing men keep calling  :sarcastic:

Offline Jeremy

And you will start to see this appear on the FAQs on Adultwork profiles...

Q. Do you see double glazing salesmen? A. NO I DO NOT DUE TO BAD EXPERIANCES

Online jesse4585

LOL!
In seriousness it would feel much better to walk with some kind of white lie rather than make them think you just weren't attracted to them.

From now up to Dec 12th by far the most common reason for cold call door knocking will be canvasing for the Election.   So I'd be like  "Hi it's Jesse from the Labour party. I'm just calling to ask if you'll be voting Labour on Dec 12th?"

(When time allows we might ask if they have any questions for us or concerns to raise. But sometimes the above is literally all we say.  You don't need any kit for this. It's common not to have a badge.  90% of the time you'd have leaflets, but sometimes they run out.   Typically only one person in a group of 5 has a clipboard, & you report back to them with the result after each door knock.)

Offline Beamer

And you will start to see this appear on the FAQs on Adultwork profiles...

Q. Do you see double glazing salesmen? A. NO I DO NOT DUE TO BAD EXPERIANCES

So what?

Offline Jeremy

So what?
It's unfair, it makes it hard for all the genuine double glazing salesmen to make a booking :D

Offline winkywanky

Always carry a (out of date) copy of The Watchtower with you.

"Excuse me madam, have you ever wondered about everything that's the wrong in the world, climate change, hunger, Donald Trump...do you sometimes feel like God has abandoned us?"

(Although possibly resist the temptation to mention the exponential rise in prostitution, as this is likely to offend and result in a punch in the kisser from the pimp).

Offline Doc Holliday

It's unfair, it makes it hard for all the genuine double glazing salesmen to make a booking :D

:D

Do they still do door to door? I remember in the late 70s being plagued with them knocking.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

Do they still do door to door? I remember in the late 70s being plagued with them knocking.

These days there are telephone diallers mobiles and emails to be harvested, which I suspect eliminate the cost in time and expense of walking door to door.

Offline Beamer

So I assume you are a double glazing salesman?

Offline Kingy28

There'll be a turf war when Sergei finds out that Georgi is pimping on his patch!

Offline Blackpool Rock

Perhaps say you are selling something else really crap that nobody will want to buy like pegs and lucky heather.
Obviously don't try that with a Romanian girl as she may be interested  :rolleyes:

Offline Baxter63

Always carry a (out of date) copy of The Watchtower with you.

"Excuse me madam, have you ever wondered about everything that's the wrong in the world, climate change, hunger, Donald Trump...do you sometimes feel like God has abandoned us?"

(Although possibly resist the temptation to mention the exponential rise in prostitution, as this is likely to offend and result in a punch in the kisser from the pimp).

Hitting the button, on your phone, for 'What a friend we have in Jesus' ?
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline winkywanky

Hitting the button, on your phone, for 'What a friend we have in Jesus' ?

That would certainly add to the air of authenticity  ;)

Offline mh

They do! Had one just last week.

James999

They do! Had one just last week.

But was it a real DG salesman and not just the excuse he used when you opened the door, perhaps the other half is topping up her housekeeping on the side  :unknown:

Offline mh

But was it a real DG salesman and not just the excuse he used when you opened the door, perhaps the other half is topping up her housekeeping on the side  :unknown:

Just because I had arrived home early that day there's no need for me to be suspicious.

She has stepped up her fitness regime recently, I've found her quite out of breath a few times now at home. It's a shame she has had to exercise in old lingerie due to not having managed to get to the shops to buy some lycra gear. That's Xmas sorted!

And I'm she was telling the truth about having split rice pudding when I noticed that stain on the bedsheets. It was on my side as she had put the pot down there. It had mostly dried.

Offline Doc Holliday

Just because I had arrived home early that day there's no need for me to be suspicious.

She has stepped up her fitness regime recently, I've found her quite out of breath a few times now at home. It's a shame she has had to exercise in old lingerie due to not having managed to get to the shops to buy some lycra gear. That's Xmas sorted!

And I'm she was telling the truth about having split rice pudding when I noticed that stain on the bedsheets. It was on my side as she had put the pot down there. It had mostly dried.

:lol:

Actually it was rice pudding ... she spilt it when I gave her the quote for the replacement windows.

Offline B4bcock

:lol:

Actually it was rice pudding ... she spilt it when I gave her the quote for the replacement windows.

Spilt or spat, Doc??   :)

Offline Zak67

Banned reason: Totally pointless posts on old threads.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline B4bcock

Obviously no CIM

No CIM but apparently does a good line in FBSM - Filling Boots of Sales Men.

Online Mr Sinister

I simply just make some absurd request to make the girl say no I walk, sometimes I really try to push it but still get a no  :D.

Also saying I don't have enough money,  ask for the nearest cash point and walk.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 01:22:38 pm by Mr Sinister »

Offline Doc Holliday

Spilt or spat, Doc??   :)

:D  A bit of both. My fault as  I was a little premature and caught her by surprise  .. talk of A rated 20mm argon filled units usually tips me over the edge
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:57:11 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline mh

:D  A bit of both. My fault as  I was a little premature and caught her by surprise  .. talk of A rated 20mm argon filled units usually tips me over the edge

That's quite a coincidence, my OH said the other day we should get "argon filled units" and was also complaining about how wide the frames were on the windows in our house and how we needed slimline frames with articulated hinges for ease of cleaning. She seemed very informed, though it was while she was talking that she had to rush to the bathroom and I heard the poor thing making loud moaning sounds, she must have had an upset stomach. She recovered quickly enough to run down to the shops for some new batteries right away. I hadn't even noticed a problem with the TV remote!

Offline winkywanky

I bet your 20cm gonad-filled unit tipped her over the edge.

Offline Urban_G

Brilliant excuse but what would you say if they open the door whilst hiding behind it? That would be a double glazing salesman's dream, getting a foot in the door without having to say a word!

Offline Jeremy

Perhaps say you are selling something else really crap that nobody will want to buy like pegs and lucky heather.
Obviously don't try that with a Romanian girl as she may be interested  :rolleyes:
wanna buy some pegs, Dave?
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

Given the purpose in this context being to find an excuse to leave, I think the last thing you'd want to say is "you're my wife now"...

Offline bender999

When the next Jehovers Witnesses come knocking ask for extra copies of The Watchtower. They will be delighted to hand them over. So next time you want to walk away from a punt just whip out a copy and say 'Have you thought about Jesus today?'.

Offline Jeremy

'Have you thought about Jesus today?'.
Does shouting His name while cumming count?

Offline bender999

It's amazing how many atheists shout 'God' or 'Jesus Christ' at that critical  moment (so I've been told)

Offline Thecunninglinguist

When the next Jehovers Witnesses come knocking ask for extra copies of The Watchtower. They will be delighted to hand them over. So next time you want to walk away from a punt just whip out a copy and say 'Have you thought about Jesus today?'.
When they come to my door and say they are Jehovah's Witnesses my immediate reply is "I'm sorry l didn't know there had been an accident". You can get the door shut while they think about it!

Offline winkywanky

Well I guess you could call the immaculate conception an accident of sorts.

Offline B4bcock

Interesting thread this.   To me, it shows just how one-sided punting is.   Can anyone give an example of any other transaction where the customer, who is prepared to hand over ready notes, feels obliged to make embarrassing excuses when he finds the "goods" he has contracted to purchase are not as advertised????

Any other situation would result in a feature on Rogue Traders or a referral to the OFT.

Offline OakTree

Interesting thread this.   To me, it shows just how one-sided punting is.   Can anyone give an example of any other transaction where the customer, who is prepared to hand over ready notes, feels obliged to make embarrassing excuses when he finds the "goods" he has contracted to purchase are not as advertised????

Any other situation would result in a feature on Rogue Traders or a referral to the OFT.

It's punting. Fucking for cash. It's not fine dining.

Offline B4bcock

It's punting. Fucking for cash. It's not fine dining.

So, if you went into one of Marco Pierre's restaurants and were given a KFC Bargain Bucket then asked for £120 you would be ok with it??

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was actually thinking of that scene when I posted (Series 2 episode 1 if I correctly recall), frightening that someone else has a mind as fucked up as me  :scare:  ;)

Offline dubs

What if it is an out all at your own place? Or an  incall at a hotel room?

Offline James

i always go to the toilet, make my phone ring in a fake way. and say family emergency, used this excuse once on out call. gave the girl travelling money.
the prossee are clever to this game always hide behind door and you dont notice till you walk in,

Just use toilet and whilst she is room , run out 
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

I guess this is apt for the phrase "Buying a pig in a poke"

Offline Bonker

I pretend I've gone to the wrong house /appt and looking for my friend.

"Oh, (look of surprise) is Sergei here?"