Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith F - Clapham Junction  (Read 6357 times)

7 review(s) for Lilith Ray (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punk

Fair comment - taken on board.  I gave a positive to Lilith_F and taking a step back can see that is an identical situation - no face pics and her face was not as good as the rest of the package, but services were still excellent.  The difference was I didn't find Lilith_F facially unattractive (others have) where this other girl I saw I did not find her body attractive - however I suppose others might so it should be a positive. Cheers for the advice!  :hi:

No problem.

Juvio

Entrance from Grey door, 4 flats with white doors what else do you need to know? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hi brolin_76, is her place located near 45 East hill where there is building known as Book House and is the flat actually is a loft studio flat?

Offline anyfucker

Hi brolin_76, is her place located near 45 East hill where there is building known as Book House and is the flat actually is a loft studio flat?
She's only doing outcalls now.

brolin_76

Dont know what address you talking about. Do you know Falcon Road and Grant Road?. It was just between there. I think now she gave up incalling. :cool: :cool:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Hi brolin_76, is her place located near xx East hill where there is building known as xxx House and is the flat actually is a loft studio flat?

East Hill is Wandsworth, not Clapham Junction.

brolin_76

East Hill is Wandsworth, not Clapham Junction.

do you live nearby? :cool:

Juvio

I live in portsmouth just try to figure out it easy for me to travel there.if you can provide some road name at least I know how to get there and be on time.

Offline anyfucker

She's only doing outcalls now.
Like i said She's only doing outcalls now.
Two posts and you want her street name, you live in Portsmouth ?????
been here before ??
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 08:44:01 am by anyfucker »

Offline lewishamguy

I live in portsmouth just try to figure out it easy for me to travel there.if you can provide some road name at least I know how to get there and be on time.

Profile says outcalls only. Ask her for outcall to Portsmouth.

:sarcastic:

brolin_76

how funny she is now calling me a dickhead for this review and also said why I did not like her fake moans.  :cool: :coolgirl:

[Removed by admin]

and also wtf she stated in profile. definitely a brain damaged whore.  what a cunt. :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

Interesting to see "fanboys" in this thread who have subsequently been banned and those, still active "members" who side with them. 

For what it's worth, if a WG does not publish a face photo in her public gallery I think your entirely in your rights to walk if you are not attracted when you meet her AND to publish a negative review as a reflection of the fact that you do not feel she is value for money if you stay.  When I first joined UKP, before there was the option of a neutral rating, the guidance was "if you would't go back - it's a negative." 

Dave