Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina? Any info  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Stealthy

Looking for a curvy, chubby girl. Cant find anything on AW :( so looked on VivaStrret  .

Anyone have info on Karina External Link/Members Only. Im not sure she'll even look like her pics.

Can anyone recommend a curvy girl ?

Thanks Chaps  :hi:

Offline Jockey

Looking for a curvy, chubby girl. Cant find anything on AW :( so looked on VivaStrret  .

Anyone have info on Karina External Link/Members Only. Im not sure she'll even look like her pics.

I called her friend and ended up with her. shes more a bbw type of girl with huge (.)(.) .... I only got 40 minutes from the hour and she said she will give owo only if i accept to finish once.

overall 4/10

I would not reccomend

Dodo

This could be a useless suggestion but someone may be able to put a name to it.
I had a punt with a big curvy pretty girl a couple of months back. She was in a nice house in Worcester but for the life of me I can't remember her name.
She was a blond and orgasmed like a good un and was just a fantastic GFE. Nice bubbly girl.
She had a couple of good reviews and some one reading this might be able to add a name.

Roadster

If you're still looking, I really enjoyed Princess66xx.  Student type in a student type flat.  Very tiny bedroom but she was great.  Very accommodating, very wet and willing and into it.  All in all, a great GFE.  IMO a bit larger than curvy, not orca fat either.  A cute, chubby BBW.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Benson50

This could be a useless suggestion but someone may be able to put a name to it.
I had a punt with a big curvy pretty girl a couple of months back. She was in a nice house in Worcester but for the life of me I can't remember her name.
She was a blond and orgasmed like a good un and was just a fantastic GFE. Nice bubbly girl.
She had a couple of good reviews and some one reading this might be able to add a name.

Hi Dodo,
External Link/Members Only

That sounds like it could be Charly who caught my attention in the golden showers thread recently. She looks fantastic.

Benson.

Dodo

Hi Dodo,
External Link/Members Only

That sounds like it could be Charly who caught my attention in the golden showers thread recently. She looks fantastic.

Benson.
No Benson, not her although I have noticed her AW profile.  Her name may come back to me after a few sherberts tonight.