Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebody lass  (Read 1197 times)

xxxx

Was on aw upto 2009 time - saw her 2008 m6 j5 hotel. Lovely doggie fucking someone who looks like Hallie Berry.

Zook Mihof

Long time lurker... first time poster!

I think you refer to Ebony, she was very light mixed race which kind of contradicted her name, but gave a great sloppy BJ and had a great ass, and always had lots of energy!

Before the M6 J5 hotel she used to work out of a big house in Acocks Green as part of a group, with Indian Sunita and a tall blonde lady who's name escapes me.... I was a regular there back in the day! Perhaps some of the longer term midland guys may remember it.

I would love to have another punt with her though... I've searched AW and the local rags constantly the last few years but alas never been able to find her.

xxxx

That must be the same one - be good if we find her again.

Zook Mihof

Just giving this a bump in the feint hope anyone from the midlands UKP lot have any info on her either happy memories or know if she still works? Would love one more punt with her!

xxxx

I had her on yahoo chat once but I can't remember what her e-mail is - I'm trying to find it

Zook Mihof

If you find out please drop me a PM, I would love to see her again. I remember her civvie name, if it would help you then PM me!