Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage suggestions for virgin  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Harold123

Hi All,

I am a new member of the site and I only recently turned 18. I’m not very popular with the opposite sex so I was wondering if my fellow members could advise me on what the best spots are for a good happy ending massage? I’m from yardley and I work on broad street so ideally something that I would have to travel too far for.

Also, apologies if I have put this post in the wrong section- as I mentioned I’m new to the site.

Offline JollyTimes

Hi Harold.  You might get some replies from people in your area. However if you use the search boxes at the top of the page… eg putting in Yardley (or wherever) you should get some previous reviews so you can get something you fancy. Just experiment with the boxes to see what comes up .

I hope that helps. Help yourself first and people will help you too.

Online RandomGuy99

Go to Google Maps and search for *"massage Birmingham" and then search on here for reviews.

Alternatively you could book Meena External Link/Members Only who is walkable from Broad Street and not too far to your work, so you might be less likely to bump into someone.

Or you could try Chardonnay External Link/Members Only

Offline Dark Vader

Shouldn't he be reading the massage section? Is he a massage virgin or a virgin virgin? I think that's a good choice by him as an introduction to this kind of stuff. Full on action from an Sp maybe intimidating. He maybe working his way up to full sex but let him tell it.

Online RandomGuy99

You could search on here for "massage Yardley" and it turns up 50 reviews. Doing it at home might be a bad idea though as you might bump into someone you know on the way in or out.

Offline Pete556

Maybe try this one in Bull St?
External Link/Members Only

Reviewed here under Colour & Beauty. Cindy from OLL works there according to reviews.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 08:03:36 pm by Pete556 »

Online mr.bluesky

Sport Therapy Old Lode Lane in Sheldon / Solihull *.  Laura is probably the best cock handler I know or Ruby  or Cindy. All will give you a decent massage followed by a very good happy ending.
* just around the corner from the overhead traffic lights gantry on the A45 Sheldon.

Offline Punterperson1971

Sarah great Barr if you can travel a little further,talks a bit but she’s very attractive and easy going

Offline Harold123

Thanks all for the replies. Based of reviews I’m thinking of trying sports therapy on old lode lane. As for Chardonnay and Meena; I’m not really looking for full on sex. Just a nice teasing massage with HE.