Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki G Manchester  (Read 1664 times)

3 review(s) for Nikki-G (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

satnav

Needed a skunk I had been let down by some dickhead in Porto for my last punt so I arranged a meeting with this one
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

I got the feeling I was going to be let down by her because during initial contact I asked her if she would like me to make a booking through AW just to show her it was a genuine request or so I thought anyway 'yeah if you want' was the reply she had read the message for the booking but never accepted it
So I fucked her off couldn't be arsed with being let down and stranded in manny without a brass to bang

So I decieded to try and get her External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Comms via text and phone comes across as a lovely relaxed kind of girl had a laugh on the phone with her all good

She is in the city center by the Arndale I was on foot so no idea about parking but her place was easy enough to find

External Link/Members Only

That picture is probably the most accurate facially anyway though I think I prefer her with dark hair
Body wise she is bigger than the pictures show she has a belly on her and not exactly bingo winged but not really a defined womanly curved shape to her
Now that's not to say it was off punting I do like em in all shapes and sizes but I also like to see some kind of shape to them

When I get there directed through a few doors into her flat easy enough dressed in what was requested got a quick shower then on to the deed

Now as far as ratings go she has to have a 10/10 for attitude,enthusiasm and just well her general demeanour the way she is its just a big turn on its deffo genuine
Im lying there with bolloko with a fucking big stonker on and she is like a kid in a sweet shop all smiles and pulling these faces at the sight of my dick standing to attention
Asking what I want to do how I want it etc

So she gives me a slow teasing sensual kind of suck which was very good plenty of eye contact it was rather good to be honest cant fault her there
After a bit of that I had a go of her meringue clean shaven not a bad snatch tidy but my last punt was with a tart that had probably the best most tidy crack I've had to date so comparisons in my head are going on not as good as hotkim's but deffo not the worst lots of licking bean fingering etc
She told me she cant cum from being licked but she was close so out comes the big fucking cigar and she finishes herself off while i'm laying along side her sucking her baps and throwing the lip on her kissing was full on tongue action thrown in when I was up close good stuff

She tells me her moggy is tighter after she cums so the wellie comes out she starts to squat on my sausage jeyzus she was not wrong there her snatch felt great nice and tight she bounce's on it for a bit then I do her mish and while doing her that way the faces she pulls is so much of a turn on really a bin lid on xmas morning the face does not lie it was getting me going just looking at her as well as how good her hole felt now usually with having to wear a wellie I need to have a vialli because there isn't enough felling there after I finished she told me she was using some wellie cant remember what it was called but I dunno if it was that what made my dick in her feel soo good or what

After the mish on her side /spooning although it really really felt great fucking her I was never going to come well not within the hour anyway but I think if had more time I could have filled the postman's sack with satnav spunk but I had to be somewhere so I wasn't going to test that theory out it was a kind of slow sensual fuck throughout I loved every minute of it again all good up to now

Now there is a clock next to her bed you cant miss it I had previously told her that my jism allegedly tastes sweet she asked me if I'd tasted it eeeeww fuck off I'm not bent or into that crap I told her

With what I had previously told her she probably had seen the time as I said you cant miss the clock but the way she went about the 'you need to cum now your time is up' was spot on in my eyes she never said anything like that she just said come on I want to have a taste of this spunk of yours
I liked the way she went about it good girl deffo no clock watcher as i do believe I was over time 10-20 mins roughly

So pop tart time is here and she is sucking me off and now its my first and only negative of the punt
When she sucks your dick in the slow teasing kind of way its great as I said before but she then proceeded to speed up things
She had my nob in her mouth sucking from just below the head but she was sucking too hard it wasn't very good I probably should have told her but god knows why I didn't
So that was stopped and I wanked into her mouth as I'm about to jism she puts her mouth round my cock and takes it all not a drop wasted
Good girl quick swill then off I go

So overall apart from that one negative it was a good punt with a girl that had genuine enthusiasm and a great attitude
And on that negative I should have told her not so hard but its a minor thing that if encountered again could be rectified quite easily
She was clean had a belly but was not a massive pork chop if bigger girls are your kind of thing I would deffo recommend her
I might see her again but to be honest and this is just my personal preference I not sure I will see a girl again that is at most a size 12 or at least has the kind of curves that do it for me even though a great time was had Its just not what I'm after

Offline jaszyj87

great stuff, she keeps poping up on my searches, just wish she did a-levels but she sounds fun with her enthusiasm

satnav

Still worth a go without trap two shenanigans jaszy I also forgot to mention it was 100 quid for the hour she does all on her list no extra's as far as I know good vfm