Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Available Today  (Read 1563 times)

Offline MrSmiley

Hi,

do you not bother calling a girl who hasn't got the available today sign on? 85% of my to do list do not say they are available.... :hi:

Offline sushi

The "Available Today" costs money its £5 a day so most prossies don't put it on instead they put their times in the main body of their profile.
So if their green light isn't on it doesn't mean they aren't available so its always worth giving them a call to see for yourself.

Offline Sedlmayer

I've spoken before, as have many others, about prostitutes' complete lack of business sense.
You would think that they would regard £5 spent on the green light as money well spent, a solid investment that would bring them in more business.
Nope - most of them don't, and no green light definitely does NOT mean that a girl is not working that day  :wackogirl: just that she's too short-sighted and tight-fisted to spend a fiver......
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 03:44:53 pm by Sedlmayer »

Offline Happylad

From what I`ve heard from Pro$$ies themselves, most of them use the green light as a way of spending their built up credits before AW finds a reason for pinching them.

Offline Jimmyredcab

When I do a search I enter Available Today, if I don't I end up with hundreds of totally useless profiles, the tight cunts should realize that £5 is a reasonable investment.    :bomb:

raylondoner

I discussed this with Paris some time ago and she is definitely of the opinion that "Available Today" generates more interest and the daily cost is easily covered  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I discussed this with Paris some time ago and she is definitely of the opinion that "Available Today" generates more interest and the daily cost is easily covered  :hi:

The problem is that some pro$$ies want everything for nothing.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

A decent private gallery should cover their Adultwork fees.   

James999

Available today and showing phone number creates more interest in th eprofile, and thus more Private Gallery viewings, so even if not available many girls have it displayed as it makes them a profit from their PG.

AW don't give a fuck because they often "confiscate" the credits anyway :thumbsdown:

Offline Sedlmayer

A prostitute with a brain in her head..... :P

Offline Johny Stone

Which Paris?