Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats your punting budget per month?  (Read 2544 times)

Offline aaron010

Just wondering how much all you gents set aside for punting each month?

Offline Stevelondon

I think this has been discussed before.
But in my heyday I probably got through £300 - £400 a month.

Funnily enough as I got older and had more disposable income. I spent less. :rolleyes:

Offline Fuggedaboutit

I don't; I just look at the bank balance and see if I can afford it at the time I feel an itch needs scratching. Of course, if the bank balance is looking particularly healthy (one advantage of lockdown), then I might feel like a blowout on one fucked up depraved punt as opposed to a few normal ones...
Banned reason: Obsessed with discussing drugs despite previous temp ban
Banned by: daviemac

Online southcoastpunter

there was a similar (ish) thread a couple of months ago - on 2020 spend. Maybe of interest:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=288423.msg3011174#msg3011174

Offline joexxx

I budget for £150 a month but usually only spend between £70-£120 as i only really see 1 girl a month. The most ive spent was £250 for a 3 some and sometimes treat myself to an extra punt at xmas, bank holidays etc but other than that ive never spent more than £150.

Offline teddyking

I see around 6-7 different girls a month and my punting budget is around £300-£400 a month. Deffo need to cut down once lockdown is over and get back into dating life but I have a funny feeling that will cost me more in the long run :(
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll

Offline Henchmanlet95

I don't really have a 'punting budget' but on average I punt 1-3 times a month. Probably spend anywhere from £100-200 a month, sometimes more or less depending on my bank balance, who's available, if I feel like it etc.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:29:59 am by Henchmanlet95 »

Offline Yakata

I don't have a budget and I don't do it often enough to warrant one but I'd pay up to 400 (maybe even 500) for a good 1 hour ffm threesome and a max of 200 for an hour with a WG (she'd have to be exceptional for that price and I'd go for a cheaper 30 min booking if that was the case). Normal would be max of 150 for an hr.

If I could I'd punt once a month I reckon but there's no way I can achieve that in my situation.

Offline Yankee41

Im at about 2k a month.  I may have an addiction.  I try to see 3 girls a week minimum.

Offline Home Alone

My punting budget varies according to the month.

A month when I have a double payment of both my State Pension or my DLA [one month a year for both]; or I qualify, as an old beggar, for the Winter Fuel Payment count as 'Bonus months'. As do February and March every year, when I've less money going out of the bank account because my water rates and my Council Tax are paid over 10 months, excluding those two.

In each of those five months, I've the resources to see another SP, as well as my Regular.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:25:06 pm by Home Alone »

Offline Filli

Im at about 2k a month.  I may have an addiction.  I try to see 3 girls a week minimum.

Shit that's a big budget hahaha mine was 500 a month  last year and i thought it was to much I've cut down and only spent 200 this year
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 01:38:38 pm by Filli »

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I'm in a similar situation. £240 per week for last 9-10 months. 2-3 punts every week.

Offline hendrix

No budget. Pre covid that could be over 5k in a month if I had a few overnights and trips abroad (with WGs)

As they say, you can't take it with you.

Offline lewisjones23

dont have one, if i want to punt I do

in the past ive had 15/20 punts in a single month, mostly none at all now each month

Offline Whiteknight

Once a week, costing roughly £600 to 800 a month.

Offline nbarnes

I'm strict on budget - I have to be.

I try to do £160 a month - that's either 2 x 30 min sessions @ £80ish
Or 1 hour at up to £150 - this is generally for a longer meet with a provider who does BDSM, Sub, or someone I really want to see who doesn't do 30 mins.
I always go for 30 mins with a new girl.

I've always wanted to put more money on the table and do more threesomes - but its just too goddamn expensive.

I think I've gone over the honeymoon period of being able to have a shag arranged within a couple of hours and am now trying to systematically work through my hot list \ bucket list.

Offline mrfishyfoo

That'll be quite a few reviews for you to share MrY.  :hi: :hi:

I used to spend upto £5k a month in my punting heyday.  :scare: :scare: Could have easily bought a couple of houses with all the money I've spunked into pro$$ies gobs.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I must be getting old as I CBA punting to that much now, I've also hardly got owt left on my bucket list, albeit it hasn't stopped me hunting unicorns.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 05:57:16 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline willie loman

i will plead the 5th on this one.

Offline Momodan38

I try to limit myself to 1k a month. Not that I always reach that number and sometimes I go over. If I don’t reach that £1k mark, I usually let it roll over the next month. I just keep that figure in my head to keep me grounded and not to go over board.

I do have months were I go could spend over £2k, without having the previous months money rollover. But I try and go dry and not spend a penny the following month to even things out.

Offline willie loman

i  think its more relevant what per centage of your income you spend, i spend about 20%, and i imagine your age, as some have observed you cant take it with you

Offline nike

I think a lot of fantasists and bullshitters have surfaced on this thread. Most posters , who are claiming to punt 2 to 3 times a week, have very few reviews posted, even if they posted 1 review a week, their review count would be phenomenal.
Pre covid, I used to punt once a week, anything from around £100 to £150 . Severe draught during covid lockdown.
Then I joined SA, started seeing 2 to 3 girls a week for about a month, at £150 per meet,  just to separate the good from bad.
Kept in touch with around 6 SA girls, with the aim of seeing 1 a week. So a normal month, around £600.

Offline JonasG

When I first started I was doing it once a week, at £70-£90 a punt.

So say £280-£360 a month. But by March 2020, I'd cut it to £140-£180 a month.

Something like that but sadly I never did keep correct details on how much I spent exactly etc.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:47:53 pm by JonasG »

Offline Momodan38

I think a lot of fantasists and bullshitters have surfaced on this thread. Most posters , who are claiming to punt 2 to 3 times a week, have very few reviews posted, even if they posted 1 review a week, their review count would be phenomenal.

It’s the internet, where the SP’s are always ‘pretty, bubbly and adventurous’ and the punters are always ‘sane, patient and have impeccable hygiene.’

As for me, two to three a week on a regular is just too much grief. I have done it on a odd few weeks. I stick  to 3-4 girls a month. Sometimes 2 a month and maybe even 1 if she is really pricey and I just end up really liking the look of her.

Offline mr.bluesky

Offline Edwin D

I’m a one a month chap when restrictions allow. No more set aside than £100. I tend to alternate each month between a reliable WG I’ve seen before and a stab in the dark at somebody’s I’ve not seen. Keeps it interesting for me.

Offline BJrimmer

On average I’ll punt once every 6 weeks. I’d love to do it more though.

Budget wise I try and not go above £80/30 mins, but don’t mind stretching to £100/30mins.

If I had plenty of spare cash I’d punt twice a week, definitely.

Offline SamOmar

1k - 2k a month when single, 100 - 200 a month when in a relationship.

I don't set aside money for punting as I am awful at managing money.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp

Offline signy

One or two punts a month (in the good times), so about £200-300 per month. Compared to many on this thread, I feel like a rank amateur.

Offline mattmugwump

I don't put anything aside per se however I try to stick to my 3:2:1 rule - £3 saved, £2 spent on stuff for me, and £1 spent on punts. Last year it ended up closer to 3:2.5:1 but there was a lot of cool stuff I wanted :D
You may argue that the 2 on stuff for me could be a punt however it's specifically for a physical object, something the missus can see me "wasting" money on...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 09:11:08 am by mattmugwump »

Offline stevedave

Never set myself a budget. When I was at my most active I could happily have 3 or 4 punts a week, ranging from 15 minute quickies to hour long meets. For the last year or so (Covid notwithstanding), I'm lucky to fit in a half hour meet once every couple of months.

Offline Joe Exotic

Just like everything else - living in London equals higher expenditure.

Only place in the UK you’d easily be able to blow £2K a month continually.

Not good for the addicted punters who cannot afford
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts

Offline alabama1

Just like everything else - living in London equals higher expenditure.

Not good for the addicted punters who cannot afford
Most of the girls i see are on AW, and when visiting London i can get established, well reviewed girls for the same price as anywhere else. :unknown:

Offline Joe Exotic

Most of the girls i see are on AW, and when visiting London i can get established, well reviewed girls for the same price as anywhere else. :unknown:

Exactly. Endless temptation @ doorstep 🤑

Offline aaron010

Thank you all for sharing.

I was curious as I am fairly new to this and was wondering how the rest of the community plans their finances.

At the moment I am in a comfortable position in life but a little investment hungry so try out as much money away as possible. Hopefully it pays off :)

I am aiming to see on SP a month and currently working through my £100- £150 range hot list. I give priority to English SPs as they seem so rare.

In any case, look forward to one review a month from me  :thumbsup:

Until then hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

Bw
A

Offline stevedave

I don't agree and, dare I say, a typical "London centric" view  :rolleyes:

You can spend thousands anywhere... depends on the lasses, the prices and how frequently you punt, not just because there is some kind of London surcharge.

Offline Joe Exotic

Offline stevedave

Key word being *easily*

I still disagree. I live in Leeds and could *easily* spend £2k if I wanted to  :unknown:

Perhaps us tight Northerners just have a better concept of value  ;)

Offline Paris69

Punting! Whatever is needed for when i'm in the mood.

Seeking Allowance. At times it has been consistently, friggin astronomical..... 'There's no fool like an old fool' eh...
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline RLondon99

I only punt around six times a year spending average £250 a go. Not the money, more to do with mental resources. I need to conserve some creative energy. If I fulfilled my fantasy and saw two or three girls a week the rest of my life would be in ruins!

Offline Sir Robin

i will plead the 5th on this one.

:D Ha yes I’m with you on this!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I still disagree. I live in Leeds and could *easily* spend £2k if I wanted to  :unknown:

Grim up North ain't it.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Home Alone

My punting budget varies according to the month.

A month when I have a double payment of both my State Pension or my DLA [one month a year for both]; or I qualify, as an old beggar, for the Winter Fuel Payment count as 'Bonus months'. As do February and March every year, when I've less money going out of the bank account because my water rates and my Council Tax are paid over 10 months, excluding those two.

In each of those five months, I've the resources to see another SP, as well as my Regular.

Sorry; I should have added, "... to whom I pay £350 a month for 4+ hours - with a half-time break - of a nice leisurely GFE, culminating in the nearest this elderly punter can manage to a climax in CG."

Offline Ben1983

Usually £250-£300 a month (Two 1-hour sessions or Four 30-min sessions)

However, since COVID-19, I haven’t punted.
So once restrictions are over, I’ve a fair amount to spend  :thumbsup:

Offline Disco dave

Varies, if i get massages aswell as FS then well.over £500. If its just FS that month could be £200

Offline JayEZ2K

Pre-lockdown I was spending around £800-1,000 per month. I always look for budget punts to maximize my VFM, getting around 10-12 punts, mostly full sex with a FBSM sessions.

I also cut costs in my daily life with cheap rent, VFM phone plan, avoid eating out, etc, so that I can divert this money towards punting. I am spending too much though, so I will need to correct my budget so that I can start saving for my future. But as J.Hendrix says, you can't take your money with you when you die, so it's a balance. There's no point to building a large retirement with sexless decades and hard work only to find your aged cock is now useless. I've already experienced some of this, and regret that I didn't punt a little bit during so many miserable sexless years in my 30s, back when my sexual prowess was at its peak and I could've had fuck marathons, easy double-pops in an hour and shoot massive facial cumshots.

One question is, how to budget? After seeing my bank account sputtering, I decided I would take out a lump sum of cash monthly, and would only use those funds for punting. This way I would have a physical limitation that would prevent me from overspending my allotted amount.

Another question could be, how many punts do you need, and what is the best way to satiate your needs on a budget? In a pinch, a wank can remove the urge, but it's not healthy for you, whereas sex is healthy both physically and mentally. I find that working out is a very healthy way to temporarily remove the urge, perhaps by releasing the sexual tension. So sometimes I wank or workout, and think to myself I just saved £70. Perhaps I should start a jar to move my saved funds to that. Hopefully I am still sexually active when I get older, and the money saved now will eventually be spent on punting and FBSM to have an enjoyable retirement when I'm aged.

Offline Longshot

I dont set a budget as such but but i try to limit to one punt a month otherwise it just spirals.

Cost wise, max per hour is £150.  No whore is worth more than that and even then i want a 24 carat service

Online crunchy_guy

I never really had a budget when I started, but I certainly do now.  Since 2017 I significantly reduced the number of punts as I had one regular civvie to fuck.  In 2020, I had one reg WG who didn't charge so my actual punting reduced to almost nothing.  In 2021, i'm now budgeting for three punts a month plus a sensual massage so around £400 total.

2013 to 2015 = 250 sessions
2016 only = 150 sessions
2017 to 2019 = 105 sessions
2020 only = 5 sessions

Offline Matrix

Agreed.  I live in Edinburgh, can and have blown more than 2k a month easily.

Offline JayEZ2K

I dont set a budget as such but but i try to limit to one punt a month otherwise it just spirals.

Cost wise, max per hour is £150.  No whore is worth more than that and even then i want a 24 carat service
Good point, the idea that budgeting can also occur per punt. Ideally 100ph for me, with 150 as my maximum if I want something kinky like A-levels.

I never really had a budget when I started, but I certainly do now.  Since 2017 I significantly reduced the number of punts as I had one regular civvie to fuck.  In 2020, I had one reg WG who didn't charge so my actual punting reduced to almost nothing.  In 2021, i'm now budgeting for three punts a month plus a sensual massage so around £400 total.

2013 to 2015 = 250 sessions
2016 only = 150 sessions
2017 to 2019 = 105 sessions
2020 only = 5 sessions
Do you still have a civvie or free-regular? Otherwise, how'd you drop your punts to just a 3-4 per month? 

Offline Elwaz74

Do not have a set budget, depends on how much traveling around I do in the month and availability of suitable SP in that location, often arrange for regulars to travel and meet me when none locally will do so cost a bit more, ranges from £400 to £750.