Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ever paid a civvie for fun  (Read 7638 times)

Offline sparkus

Sorry, I was about 16 when I read it ... many moons ago ... I just remember it was one WEIRD book. ... someone gets his eye poked out with a gear-stick because the driver was having a BJ when he should have been looking at the road ... but i may have the details a bit skewed.

Not read it either, so it seems the author was down on BJs.

Offline mrwhite

Justanotheruser

Did this again the other day. Posted an ad for admin assistant on Craigslist. Got a reply from a girl and made the suggestion. Then met at hers after a few days talking. I'm pretty much certain she'd never done anything like it before as we had a pretty long chat too. Probably will meet her again. Craigslist is quiet these days but it still viable if you're into this kind of thing.

Offline magnetico

an ad for admin assistant
it sounds a bit over-complicated, and a bit creepy no ?

Offline sparkus

it sounds a bit over-complicated, and a bit creepy no ?

It's the done thing there, a euphemism.

Justanotheruser

It's the done thing there, a euphemism.

Yeh its clearly obvious when you go on there. Plus I wouldn't ever want to convince someone who didn't like the idea. That's not right. The people that reply seem to know the score from outset but clearly aren't going to be joining aw.

Offline magnetico

Taking the side of Justanotheruser... I checked External Link/Members Only and I can confirm that all the job offers are fucking dodgy  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Housework (London)

Need to make some quick cash? I have various domestic chores which I'd like help with. Ladies only, please. While I'm looking to hire someone on a regular basis, I am also open to one-off visits. I'm a 33yo professional chap. The timing is very flexible, and no experience is required - only open-mindedness.

Thanks,
Sam.

Groomer Wanted (London)

compensation: TBC
Straight male groomer wanted to shave my ass and balls

Send pic with email

Trampling (Westminster)

compensation: 30/hr
Looking for guys happy to trample on other guys in their boots and trainers.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:48:42 pm by magnetico »

Offline itk

Yes, met a couple from a dogging site who would meet in lay-bys for the wife to be fucked. Messaged her to meet and she used the excuse of having no baby sitter so we (myself and a punting mate) told her we’d pay her so she could come meet. Saw her and her hubby who would just watch every time loads of times thereafter and each time it was only £30.
 I did always laugh when the hubby was given the money and he’d say, ‘Thanks, the baby sitter will be pleased.’  Often wonder what happened to them, she was by far the fittest and filthiest woman I’ve fucked. All holes always available and always wanted to have a face of cum when she when back to her car so the hubby could see what had gone on.