Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lorena-sweety - Tight big tit Romanian - Finchley  (Read 1931 times)

jaHarris

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd take a pause on my milf hunt and try a younger girl, this one caught my eyes especially the 3rd picture on her AW profile.

Location - apartment has been used before by other WGs, basement apartment up the road to Finchley and frognal gardens station, bus stop right next to it so getting there wasn't an issue. Have to wait for girl to open the door for you to get to her apartment, this was frustrating as it's not uncommon for people the residents to come in and out so you could bump into them.

Girl - as per pictures, nice enough girl, smelt great looked great, English was decent, tits were great, tight body, tight pussy, peach ass, and fairly toned body no gut at all.

Action - OW was okay, she did try use her hands, giving benefit of the doubt I removed her hands after the first few times, Mish was great watching those tits bounce, CG was a highlight as was doggy pounding away, RG was decent and spoon was decent. She lets you finger her as well which is a bonus.

If a tight young big tited slim girl is what your after go for it, I'd say she's a good pump and dump wouldn't imagine doing an hour with her.

YidArmy

Although she has 4 positives, the feedback seems quite mixed about this girl. Not the best service from what i can tell. One half of me is saying steer clear. However the other half is saying get in there as she does look immensely fuckable.

The eternal dilemna.  :unknown: