Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Molly (AsianOptions etc.) also Sonya Masseuse, Earls Court?  (Read 1027 times)

Offline LLPunting

Hi guys,
Anyone know if this is true?

External Link/Members Only
And found on other Asian sites.

I contacted:
External Link/Members Only

She texted back a bunch of costs listing different times and extras incl HE (+20), naked HE (+30) and B2B with HE (+50)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jonestown

The photos look the same and the map location is the same, so probably a pretty good chance they are the same girl.

YidArmy

She's cute. Anyone seen her?  :cool:

Offline LLPunting

The photos look the same and the map location is the same, so probably a pretty good chance they are the same girl.

Thanks Jonestown, I'd sussed that bit, was hoping for someone in the know to shout out.  Guess they're all "gentlemen" protecting their honey's reputation.

Offline LLPunting

She's cute. Anyone seen her?  :cool:

If it is Molly then I've already seen her (as have many others here) via one or other of the Asian agencies over the years.

YidArmy

If it is Molly then I've already seen her (as have many others here) via one or other of the Asian agencies over the years.

Ah right, i'll search out some reviews of her. Sounds like she's been around a bit.  ;)

Offline stampjones

Sounds like a two pronged approach is needed- two of us book one each at the same time and see what happens. Im up for the massage one lunchtime next week if anyone fancies trying molly at the same time

Offline NoHo

I saw Sonya maybe a year ago.Her flat, if it's the same one.was a basement flat a few doors from the recently retired Nikki.Tbh she did not do it for me but she's good looking.She was quite self-praising and for Thai quite big.I think I just had a massage and declined her offers.The other day I am sure I saw her on the street and to be fair she looked a lot slimmer.

Offline stampjones

I saw Sonya maybe a year ago.Her flat, if it's the same one.was a basement flat a few doors from the recently retired Nikki.Tbh she did not do it for me but she's good looking.She was quite self-praising and for Thai quite big.I think I just had a massage and declined her offers.The other day I am sure I saw her on the street and to be fair she looked a lot slimmer.
Hmm changed my mind - not sure I fancy the “bigger” thais

Offline NoHo

LB crossed my mind but probably not.But who knows

Offline LLPunting

No idea who Nikki was so your description of location means nothing to me.
Was this on Warwick Rd or Earls Ct Rd?  North or South of the station entrance?  Near or far?

When you say "big" do you mean fat, tall or broad?

Offline NoHo

Warwick Road south of the station  Big as in ass and legs

Offline LLPunting

Warwick Road south of the station  Big as in ass and legs

Can't be same then as Molly doesn't have those, she has a trim size 8 figure.

Offline NoHo

That was last year. Like I said I'm sure I saw her outside the other day and she looked a lot slimmer.
I think they are same person