Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma on gumtree. Advert says bianca W 07919510906 - Friern Barnet  (Read 3622 times)

melly

Well it was Friday the 13th and i was pre planning my Sat visit on Gumtree. I messaged Bianca ( Emma as i found out later) for details on her massage. Her reply came back whatsap me for details. 2 photos of a pretty EE girl, chisled features but ok 7.5/10 plus £40 massage £60 hr and topless or b2b for£80. I went for the £60.
Her place is in friernt barnet at the lights with colney hatch lane inbetween some shops.
I was given the full address and told to ring the buzzer at 3pm , i was buzzed in and went up the stairs to met by a very slim girl , she was Spanish but it was her.She seemed quite shy to start with but how things changed in 60 minutes. As i was getting changed i asked if she did owo another £40 , i was gagging for it so agreed. Shower first then onto massage table where the first ten minutes were quite mundane until i slid my hand up her skirt which led to her removing her clothes apart from her knickers .I love stroking the crutch thru the cloth as she stood at the head of the bed. Within minutes we were 69 ing with my todger in her mouth and her pussylips in my mouth.Now if i ever die thats how i want to go. She teased licked and sucked my helmet as she slid up and down my body i was in heaven.
15 mins later i said do you fuck and the reply was £20. On with the mac and we fucked for 20 mins, on the table on the couch and stood up with me behind.She was getting wet as i teased her pussy and stroked her very small bosoms with lovely little nipples.This girl is lovely although very thin not a stunner but easily passable for a good fucking. She didnt rush me out and gave me a 10 massage to make up time.
Excellent bj and sex, easy to chat to.
As i was getting dressed she told me she was attending a swingers party in Heathrow with a friend( any info please you lot).
Emma is well worth a go.

Offline turin

Any chance of posting the link. not that familiar with Gumtree

Offline Goldfinch

melly

Offline fablondon

Seems to be a lot of different girls hanging on that number, sounds like meeting Emma would be a great experience but slightly worried that a different girl would appear behind the door.... Any advice on ensuring she is the one who will be there?

melly

Send her that pic and stipulate if its not her you will walk. Simple as.

melly

Can the photo please be taken down by someone. Thanks

Offline The_Don

Can the photo please be taken down by someone. Thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Post deletion
Posts will only be deleted if they contravene these rules or are duplicate posts. Common reasons such as "I've been asked to remove this by the person" or "I don't want to be discussed" or "I am no longer working" or "My boyfriend has found out" or "I don't want my new name to be known" will NOT be accepted. If a post / review you made or someone else made about you is incorrect then make a post to correct yourself or them.

- Copyright
By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyrights to any materials you post and furthermore, you grant UKPunting non-exclusive, non-revocable worldwide, royalty-free rights to copy, distribute, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works, and publicly perform the materials in perpetuity in all forms. This license applies to all works of authorship including, but not limited to, written materials (e.g., text), audio, audio-visual materials, graphics, and images (including, but not limited to, graphics and images used as avatars).

Offline lewisjones23

melly

Doesnt want her family to see them. Show some compassion.

Offline Ozy84

Fair enough but you should have shown compassion by not putting her photo up in the first place.  :unknown:

melly

Ok i cocked up.I am new to this.

melly

Offline myothernameis

Does her family know of ukp, if not she has nothing to worry, but if someone in her family does know and posts here, she really has something to worry about, like

Daddy finding a gumtree add for a massage, and he asks for a happy ending

melly

Online Bassman

Can i pay to remove.
Why are you so bothered by this? Have you been threatened or something?

James999

Doesnt want her family to see them.

Do her family read UKPunting then?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:54:43 pm by James999 »

melly

If its not removed im in real bother.

melly

Threats yes please remove the photo only.

Online finn5555

Who is threatening you  :unknown:

melly

Probably best i chatted with admin.

Offline myothernameis

Who is being threatened, is daddy threatening you, or has daddy found out what his daughter is doing, if so she should contact admin directly

So who is being threatened, and what prove do you have of this, if none, just stop requesting photo be deleted

Offline Sinz

Where did u get the pic from ?

Offline lewishamguy

Where did u get the pic from ?

He said it came through whatsapp. I see there are two more pictures are linked to the phone number and publicly viewable via whatsapp/viber.  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

@melly stop flooding the Admin with reports

If your intention is to get banned, yeah go ahead and continue

Offline myothernameis

He said it came through whatsapp. I see there are two more pictures are linked to the phone number and publicly viewable via whatsapp/viber.  :wacko:

OP melly will probably want these photos removed as well

Offline Jimmyredcab

@melly stop flooding the Admin with reports

If your intention is to get banned, yeah go ahead and continue

Three reports in a couple of minutes.    :thumbsdown:

Tick Tock.     :bomb:

Offline Boinky

@melly

Flooding admin with post reports asking the same thing repeatedly isn't going to get you you're desired result. He'll either do it, or he won't.

If you keep doing it I'm sure you won't like the results of that either.

Offline myothernameis

@melly

Flooding admin with post reports asking the same thing repeatedly isn't going to get you you're desired result. He'll either do it, or he won't.

If you keep doing it I'm sure you won't like the results of that either.

I don't think admin should ban him, just let him post his messages, and let him see how silly he is, nothing he say will make admin remove the pictures; to stop him making post reports, maybe remove the privilege of this

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Melly,

You've reported to Admin to remove the pic 5 times, as well as 5 posts in this thread!!. I would think he has got your message and will deal with it accordingly. Do not bombard him with any further as you will be deemed to be wasting his time, which will result in a total ban for you and the pic remaining in this thread forever.

Online finn5555

Luvalina is asking admin to remove now  :D

Offline Ozy84

Financial threats, physical threats, sexual threats?!

Luvalina stop threatening him... :D

James999

Luvalina is asking admin to remove now 

Worried about family members seeing it, do her family read UKP  :unknown:

Offline lewisjones23

odds on Melly and Luvalina having the same IP address?

Offline myothernameis

Luvalina is asking admin to remove now  :D

As she is worried a family member might see the photo, I think she should be more concern, if a family member is on here and posting, what is he doing on here, and don't think he will tell anyone, as he wont want to be found out

Offline lewisjones23

Online finn5555

more post reports now

So Melly is being harassed by Harry this is comedy gold  :sarcastic:

James999

Now someone calling himself Harry is reporting saying he's the girl in the picture  :wacko:

Offline myothernameis

Now someone calling himself Harry is reporting saying he's the girl in the picture  :wacko:

Wonder what relation melly is to harry  :D :D

Offline myothernameis

Whats a permiperm

Answers on a postcard to Harry at your banned

Online Bassman

« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 05:51:18 pm by Bassman »