Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: River Kwai Thai spa - Gloucester  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Collingwood

NB. Web site etc suggests they are open in lockdown. They aren't.
External Link/Members Only
I'm new here, and new(ish) to punting. Thought I would contribute to the site by recording my beginner experiences with River Kwai in Gloucester. Basic info about this place is available elsewhere. I've been three times now between lockdowns and found each visit very satisfactory. First time was with Sky who gave me a great massage but offered no extras. Chatting with her revealed she'd only been doing it 3 weeks and didn't enjoy it much. She has other career ambitions. But she still gave me a very good massage and if I see her again I'll ask for extras with no expectations. She was very thorough, friendly and cheerful so no complaints about her attitude. I

Next visit was an hour with Annie, an older slightly chubby Thai girl. Very friendly and a very good oil massage. At the end she asked if she could do anything else is for me. She must have realised I was a beginner and while I hesitated she offered HR for £30/£50 topless.

I didn't haggle and had a very enjoyable basic  HJ which was expertly delivered.

Next visit I got a different girl again, Sala I think she said her name was. Another very nice cheerful friendly girl. Half way through while still face down I felt fingers tickle my sac and she put her head very close to mine before asking if I wanted a HE. Same prices as Annie. I said yes and she asked if I wanted it now ( as she gave me a couple of under strokes ) or at the end. I opted for the latter and again that was delivered to my complete satisfaction.

Next, and last visit was just before lockdown 2 started. Sala again. She remembered me and we agreed on the HE at the beginning.  Another completely satisfactory experience.

I'm looking forward to returning when lockdown ends.
Does anyone know anything else about these girls and us there anything else worth knowing that hasn't already been said ?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've moved this to general discussions mate, you can't have several different SPs in one review, only one per review is allowed and the establishment can't be reviewed either.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 04:45:15 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
There have been several Reviews, e.g.

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268888.msg2746984#msg2746984

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=256871.msg2621308#msg2621308

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=255966.msg2611918#msg2611918
Not sure what your point is, from what I can see each of those three reviews are of one visit to see one service provider. This post covers three separate visits to see three different service providers.    :unknown:

Offline houseboot

Not sure what your point is, from what I can see each of those three reviews are of one visit to see one service provider. This post covers three separate visits to see three different service providers.    :unknown:

The OP asked:-

"Does anyone know anything else about these girls and us there anything else worth knowing that hasn't already been said ?"

I provided 3 links to previous Reviews at this shop in case he hadn't seen or found them.

The OP's post was a useful post even if it didn't conform with Site rules.

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 06:23:52 am by houseboot »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
The OP asked:-

"Does anyone know anything else about these girls and us there anything else worth knowing that hasn't already been said ?"

I provided 3 links to previous Reviews at this shop in case he hadn't seen or found them.

The OP's post was a useful post even if it didn't conform with Site rules.

:hi:
Ah right, that's why quoting who you are replying to helps, without that it looked like you were replying to my post.

Offline amusei

Before they locked down I used to see Nancy fairly often. Her massage is really good and she'll often crack my back. I've found that the extras limit for this place is a b2b, I've never convinced anyone there to do more than this. Annoyingly I'm a known regular there now but they've remembered the wrong name, so I've been rolling as David for a few years. I think Cheltenham probably offers a bit more for the seedy massage place whereas river kwai is for actual massage.

External Link/Members Only
This girl sometimes works out of the place. Can't say I was thrilled when I went but it was definitely cheaper than booking a massage and then asking for a b2b. (£90/hr b2b massage compared to £45/hr + 60 b2b)

I'm really hoping they start getting some girls in willing to do a tiny bit more, because its hard justifying the price when I could pay less for more and still get a sometimes equally good massage.

Offline Pussy girl lover

Hey Guys, I had a massage there a while back just Thai deep tissue and was great for my back. It was the older lady that people mention as the matron! Does anyone know her name ? As I’d like to book again with her!

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: November 21, 2021, 12:43:41 pm by Pussy girl lover »
Banned reason: Sorry, Davie is busy fucking your mum, Tuesday innit mate
Banned by: Iloveoral