Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bait & Switch Wanted to see NEW KATIE69 Got Taya  (Read 1021 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for  Aliz Hot x (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline baseball_99

First review , please go easy with me!

Wanted to see NEW KATIE69 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But got Taya External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure what the house rules are for Bait & Switch, knew there could a potential B&S from reading reviews went with £70 for 30mins. Would have walked if she wasnt what I was after.

So rang up on Sunday wanting to see Katie, was told she would be in Birmingham on Monday, rang Monday arranged a time for Monday evening. Told the woman on phone wanted to see Kate and only Kate. She said she was Kate and would see me!

Location safe appt on Water Street near Jewellery Quarter.

Was buzzed in ok got to the flat , let in by someone who i thought was Katie, so was thinking great this is Katie Looked similar to Kate's pic, similar height, build now with shorter hair and saw the tattoos dotted around her body.

Quick shower as was soaked by the rain and met back in the very dark room.

We start kissing, some DKF but mainly closed, i ask where her boots are (as shown on aw picture)she looks at me blankly, i said on the phone to wear boots she says she hasn't spoken to me!

We start talking a bit more and I ask her about Coventry as had planned to see her two weeks ago, she says not heard of Coventry, At this point the penny has dropped, B&S. She now takes off her top and no tattoo on her stomach but has enhanced tits which are wonderful.

Taya in fairness was awesome, she is sexy and beautiful and sweet.

In the 30mins we kissed, she gave me OWO, i kissed her boobs, licked her out, licked and fingered her bum and finishing with cow girl and reverse cow girl, those tattoos on her back turning me right on!

Had around 5mins spare and we talked about her life in Thailand and mine in the Midlands.

I would see Taya again even for an hour.

Not sure if I'll ever get the chance to see Kate, rang back on personal phone disguised my voice asked for Kate, said would arrive tomorrow lol

Offline sanj07

You get this switching quite alot with the thai girls which is why i have gven up on them you just dont know wat you going to get from past i have noticed that the quality of service you get at water st is good but when you see the same girl in wolverhampton location off the penn road the quality detriorates which i have never understood maybe somet to do with how the girls are managed but the main thing is you hardly get the girl u want so cant go. By the profiles and worse thing is the blantant lies on the phone when they confirm the non existent girl!

Offline Oooops

Seeing a WG in a very darkened room could be fatal. I like to see the goods in the light just to see anything nasty such as sores ect. okay I'm picky and don't want a dose.  :D
Consider when doing the paperwork to get the light turned on at least so you can see what you're meeting.  ;) If she was as good as her pics then you still did very well for a bait n switch.  :thumbsup: