Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Beth - Stoke  (Read 1032 times)

6 review(s) for Saucy Beth (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for Saucybeth (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Atlas1957

New profile:  External Link/Members Only
Old profile:  External Link/Members Only

I've just noticed her new profile and thought I should add a review as I missed my chance before her old profile dissapeared.  The punt happened over a year ago.

Describes herself as age 45, size 12~14, 5'10", 40f chest.

Reasonably accurate, I'dd add 5 years and go with 14~16.  She did have an impressively large chest, but also had a seriously large stomach too.  Not toned at all.  I would say facially she was well below average.

Price:
£90 for 60 minutes.

Services provided:
Kissing, Handjob, Oral (without), Cum on Body, Reverse Oral, Fingering, Doggy/Mish/CG.

Comms:
Good, all sorted by AW in half an hour including directions.

Venue:
Area was ok to find and didn't look too bad, nice house with a clean bedroom.

Beth's attitude during the punt was good and she was friendly.  We did all the services I listed.  But, she didn't smell good when I went for the reverse oral.  I did see a man leaving the house just before I went in and I do wonder if that was a previous punter and she hadn't had much of a clean in between.

Overall negative.  I've mainly posted this as my review differs so much from the seven previous reviews and hopefully helps out fellow punters.

Hidden Image/Members Only