Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talluah90  (Read 1355 times)

Offline watfordmark73

Anyone had the pleasure?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm interested and there's good AW reviews (but as you dice with getting abuse from honest negative feedback I don't take too much notice of AW feedback)

I've seen a couple of girls where there's no face pic, and had a fantastic outcome, and sometimes the fright of my life so would love to hear an honest opinion from someone :-)

Offline Students Notebook

Well if you do decide to visit her, don't forget to take your own condoms.

Oh, and you must be white English too.

SN

Offline watfordmark73

Well one thing for taking my own is I know there's only going to be a hole at one end of it ;-)

Offline Hertsgent

I discounted her previously because that "bring your own condoms" bit on her profile used to be phrased differently to imply/state that BB was an option. Of course it could be that her English is poor, but it removed her from any interest on my part.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I discounted her previously because that "bring your own condoms" bit on her profile used to be phrased differently to imply/state that BB was an option. Of course it could be that her English is poor, but it removed her from any interest on my part.

i can see where you're coming from - she says 'protection only' and then says bring your own condoms...fuck that!

Offline madeinwales56

Must be white English. That rules me out then. Shame ...

Offline socks

Must be white English. That rules me out then. Shame ...
You must be gutted mate, I imagine you were already mentally planning your journey when you read that bombshell!

Offline TMO3211

Somehow I stumbled across her personal Facebook profile, she's definitely English and she looks stunning. Only thing that's put me off is the lack of reviews!

Offline chatman

Foolishly I've tried to see her 3 times this year, each with no success.  Communication is so poor.

Her communication is via AW emails only, so no calls or even texts.  She even messaged me back 'No contact numbers please' when I sent her my number to text me back on, should have known better. 

The last time, I thought might be getting somewhere, as we arranged a time and she sent me her post code.  Drove there, luckily too not far, messaged her again via AW (no other option) and nothing, despite repeated messages, for 1/2 an hour, by which time I had texted a back up plan. Her excuse was I couldn't see you, what was she looking for? This was a first meet.

She is really slow on communication, worse I've seen yet. 

Location is in Stevenage, not Wymondly as suggested on profile.  Not convinced she is English or answering her own emails.

I would avoid, certainly wasted my time.

MrXYZ987

Foolishly I've tried to see her 3 times this year, each with no success.  Communication is so poor.

Her communication is via AW emails only, so no calls or even texts.  She even messaged me back 'No contact numbers please' when I sent her my number to text me back on, should have known better. 

The last time, I thought might be getting somewhere, as we arranged a time and she sent me her post code.  Drove there, luckily too not far, messaged her again via AW (no other option) and nothing, despite repeated messages, for 1/2 an hour, by which time I had texted a back up plan. Her excuse was I couldn't see you, what was she looking for? This was a first meet.

She is really slow on communication, worse I've seen yet. 

Location is in Stevenage, not Wymondly as suggested on profile.  Not convinced she is English or answering her own emails.

I would avoid, certainly wasted my time.

Would make this a neg review of its own, afterall booking agreed and a no show

Eyeley

Apologies for bringing this one up again but I've met Talluah90 a few months ago while meeting with her friend. I can confirm she is English but, without sounding like a snob, the result of a poor education. While waiting for the girl I went to see to get into the selected outfit, we had a quick chat for 5 minutes at the house. She seems a nice girl but alas, me not being white meant she wasn't offering her services which was a shame as she has a nice looking arse and feet :(

Think she's got herself a new profile now, Tallulah99 I believe - Still flat out refuses to see anyone but white English but each to their own!

Ta,
Lee