Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ipswich scammer has returned  (Read 11460 times)

Offline Foxtail17

The pics of her pussy in her free gallery, especially no. 4, are horrendous.

Offline Barry782

:vomit:
The pics of her pussy in her free gallery, especially no. 4, are horrendous.

Offline Cimex

Never eat doner kebabs in Ipswich  :vomit: :vomit: especially ones about 50 years old and sold as fresh

Offline Foxtail17

Never eat doner kebabs in Ipswich  :vomit: :vomit: especially ones about 50 years old and sold as fresh

Not even with extra chilli sauce and a free pepsi!!

Offline somethingrandom

And another? Calling herself Hannah this time
I am sure I recognise that chin

External Link/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

And another? Calling herself Hannah this time
I am sure I recognise that chin

External Link/Members Only
Well spotted, calling herself EnglisgLeggyRose. Same AW as above. Same horrendous pussy pic🤮
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 07:20:24 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Foxtail17

Well, she’s just racked up a neg on AW, -1 rating. A radio silence. Wonder if the punter realises how lucky he was😂

Offline Foxtail17

Now Sugar Babe Milf. Same phone, same photos. FB still hidden

Offline Foxtail17

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 10:10:23 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Foxtail17

I think I missed a few name changes but she is now Heaven - Sent, and showing as Great Yarmouth.
She has a positive FB😂

Phone number the same

Offline Foxtail17

Now GorgeousHazelGrace, still in Yarmouth. Same phone number and photos. Feedback still hidden.
Now using words like Genuine, verified and confirmed to draw the unsuspecting punter in.

Offline Foxtail17

Another nom-de-plume, SweetNSpiceyMilf, now Norwich. Phone etc the same.

Offline John81

Now stunning saskia milf. In Portsmouth. 7 fb profiles too now haha

Online scutty brown

guys when you report new IDs can you give us the new profile number as well? Saves having to look them up.

I've found this one now  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Foxtail17

guys when you report new IDs can you give us the new profile number as well? Saves having to look them up.

I've found this one now  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That is the profile number she has been using for a while, since March this year I think. I have her on an AW avoid HL and only her name has changed.
She seems to be getting more business down South than here in the East if AW FB is anything to go by😂
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 04:05:55 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Foxtail17

Now LEGS11MILF, same AW profile/phone details.