Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyindianxx  (Read 852 times)

Offline James

External Link/Members Only
evening peoples, i have her on my hotlist but theres one part of me that is to scared to make a booking. feedback looks ok, and she was accessing from uk yesterday.

just theres something telling me not to. and i may need some experts to help me make the final decision
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

niftyfiftydave

I thought there was reviews for her, could be a new profile, from memory i am sure the last review said she was stick thin ill looking. Can,t remember the reason, maybe drugs?

Offline James

Thank you for your timely response.
i will leave this girl for now

Offline James

Found her profile on vivastreet External Link/Members Only

what do you experts think in this county. i may visit but just want to make sure. the person who replied to my post is now banned so i cannot reley on them to answer

Offline romano77

Found her profile on vivastreet External Link/Members Only

what do you experts think in this county. i may visit but just want to make sure. the person who replied to my post is now banned so i cannot reley on them to answer
If you opt for the 15 minutes p&d at least you won't be much out of pocket or time  :unknown:

Offline James

If you opt for the 15 minutes p&d at least you won't be much out of pocket or time  :unknown:
Yes i will ring for next week maybe

Offline James

I have decided not to see her. i cant be bothered to travel to peterbrough, driving wise and trains are to long.

Offline romano77

I have decided not to see her. i cant be bothered to travel to peterbrough, driving wise and trains are to long.
Probably the best option ...save your money for a much sexier woman ... :timeout: