Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen this WG HotEnglishRose Peterborough  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Glynn015

Hi all has anyone seen this girl no reviews has alot of feedback and field reports but nothing on here

External Link/Members Only

Offline cunnyhunt

Tried to book several times without success, after finally speaking to her on the phone I was not fussed about pursuing a meeting.

Davido0007

Also to note, she charges £20 extra for OWO if that is your thing.

Offline Glynn015

Tried to book several times without success, after finally speaking to her on the phone I was not fussed about pursuing a meeting.

how come did she sound rough lol  :lol:

Simplysimon

She also used to have a max age she would see so if you're an older gent then prob not a good option

Offline youngdestroyer

I have seen her twice and the owo issue did bother me but apart from that she is quality. Amazing by peterborougvsabdards. Great noises without overdoing it and passionate dfk if that's your thing. Really good sex in a variety of positions.

Offline Glynn015

I have seen her twice and the owo issue did bother me but apart from that she is quality. Amazing by peterborougvsabdards. Great noises without overdoing it and passionate dfk if that's your thing. Really good sex in a variety of positions.

why dont you give her a review that would help  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Major bumsoor

Saw her last year .. top drawer... like a British version of girlfriend jenny

Offline TheBSG

why dont you give her a review that would help  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Given he's been leeching on here for over a year I'm not holding my breath...