Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Student Mavie Borges - Belgravia  (Read 3210 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7424170) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline ranguy420

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only (Correct link added by mod)

Looks - Face 9/10
Tits - 8/10
Arse - World Class
Age - Mid-20's

Messaged and learnt there were multiple girls working in the flat. Couldnt decide who to book, so they were flexible in allowing me to see the girls when i get there and i picked Mavie.

Very pretty face, sexy body and enhanced tits. Would love to pick a girl like her at a club.#

Sex was great. I am a very simple standard guy so didnt go for extras.
Kissing, OWO, CIM are all extras for those intererested

I would see her again!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 02:23:31 pm by daviemac »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for the review mate, could you add a bit more details please, things like price paid duration of booking and what services you did receive. There's a good guide that will help in future.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 02:27:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline golden bull

Is she as depicted in the photos. I was aware of b&s crew so never followed through.
Multiple pops? Any ‘ extras baby!?’

Online akauya

Is she as depicted in the photos. I was aware of b&s crew so never followed through.
Multiple pops? Any ‘ extras baby!?’

She's Brazilian, so everything is extra (as the OP mentioned in his post.)

I saw her (and reviewed her) when she used to call herself Zara and when she had blonde hair. She is very pretty, lovely body but horrible rock hard bolt-ons. She's quite short too, must about 5' 3". Just remember her photos on the website are filtered and she's wearing lots of make up. When I saw her she was wearing no make up and I was very happy with her looks. Naturally pretty girl.

Offline ceo247

Ass is world class…. Really?? Has the profile pics changed from the original  :P

External Link/Members Only (Correct link added by mod)

Looks - Face 9/10
Tits - 8/10
Arse - World Class
Age - Mid-20's

Messaged and learnt there were multiple girls working in the flat. Couldnt decide who to book, so they were flexible in allowing me to see the girls when i get there and i picked Mavie.

Very pretty face, sexy body and enhanced tits. Would love to pick a girl like her at a club.#

Sex was great. I am a very simple standard guy so didnt go for extras.
Kissing, OWO, CIM are all extras for those intererested

I would see her again!