Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ddemi21 - yet again, "extras" is the deal breaker, pity she looks great.  (Read 989 times)

Offline masseyferguson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She look superb....
Oh dear, back to the drawing board again.
I emailed Ddemi in hopeful expectation that we might have a decent new prossie on our hands but her reply dashed that, she does charge unspecified extras on top of her £150/hr !!!
No chance luv, bye , bye.

Offline madeinwales56

Ddoes Ddemi have a sssstammer? Unspecified extras? What's that when it's at home?

Offline winkywanky

I think MF means that not all of her Enjoys are included in her rate, and this isn't specified on her profile.

So you could potentially turn up for a booking with her and find all sorts of stuff is extra (OWO, CIM, kissing, etc, etc).

Offline masseyferguson

I think MF means that not all of her Enjoys are included in her rate, and this isn't specified on her profile.

So you could potentially turn up for a booking with her and find all sorts of stuff is extra (OWO, CIM, kissing, etc, etc).

Exactly Winky, you wouldn't know what the punt was going to cost until she turned up for the booking at your hotel !!!
Some of these girls have zero commercial nous, and then wonder why their phones don't work !!

Offline masseyferguson

Well, whadyaknow... maybe Ddemi reads this board, whatever, she,s now sort of specifying extras and has reduced her hourly rate to a much more realistic £100/ hr .

Good girl, maybe she has got a business head on her shoulders ?

Right back on my HL.

Offline winkywanky

I think it's more a case of established SAAFE members/Admin checking out these hallowed boards, and then contacting girls via AW to let them know what those nasty men are saying  :rolleyes:.

Offline Yorkle

Good girl, maybe she has got a business head on her shoulders ?

I dunno, her 2 hour rate is 3 times her hour rate.  Let's see how quick it changes!

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I dunno, her 2 hour rate is 3 times her hour rate.  Let's see how quick it changes!

Very quickly seems shes done away with her profile. Looked a very good punt to be had but no more:-(