Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING! Juiceyy Lucyy in Leiston  (Read 721 times)

vt

I met the girl Lucy in these pics a few months back when she was working with her friend Jordon at another friend's flat in Leiston, both of whom were authentic meets.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I messaged her when this new profile appeared and got one nice message inviting me to book on a mobile number. I was told Jordon had found love so wasn't working anymore. But after that my emails were deleted after being read and there was also no reply to my texts...strange!   :wackogirl:

I notice now some feedback on AW saying the profile is a scam...apparently 2 guys turn up threatening to call the Police.  :thumbsdown:

It does follow some reports that Jordon's profile had someone trying to use it for blackmail. Shame as these girls could make a good living doing honest business.  :dash:

So beware!!  :bomb:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:49:08 am by vt »

Offline Foxtail17

Thanks for that vt. Jordon was a no show when I tried to book her so was a little wary when pics taken in the same bedroom appeared on this profile. There was a third girl I seem to recall who's pics were taken in the same room but her location was given as Saxmundham, and profile disappeared quite quickly, so maybe she might surface too. As you say it is a shame if they are scamming as pickings are slim out East!!

vt

Thanks for that vt. Jordon was a no show when I tried to book her so was a little wary when pics taken in the same bedroom appeared on this profile. There was a third girl I seem to recall who's pics were taken in the same room but her location was given as Saxmundham, and profile disappeared quite quickly, so maybe she might surface too. As you say it is a shame if they are scamming as pickings are slim out East!!

The third girl was 'Autumn Rose' who was the one who owned the Leiston flat where the pics were taken. She only offered oral, so I never booked her.

Any questions about service items Jordon used to go into the other room to consult the 'laptop', I'm pretty sure she was consulting with Rose, like she was the brains behind the operation.

I do wonder if it's Rose trying on the various scams as she did have some male friends round once when I saw Jordon and she likely has access to the other girls pics & profiles on her laptop.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:44:51 pm by vt »