Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sexy Amelie in SW London / Surrey?  (Read 1738 times)

Quesadilla

Just had a reply to a reverse booking for Boxing Day from Sexy Amelie - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Can't find any intel on her.

Obvious big negative is she's Romanian - I have only seen one Romanian which was a b&s - I know you do find the odd good one but they seem to be an extreme minority, and given she's been on AW 18 months I'm a bit surprised she hasn't had a review here.

She's a curvy lady which is clear from the pics - says she's size 10-12, pics suggest pushing 14 but who knows how recent they are? 

PG does have face pics and although not stunning she's pretty enough for my purposes.

Anyone seen her? 

Offline MeesterNeek

Just had a reply to a reverse booking for Boxing Day from Sexy Amelie - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Can't find any intel on her.

Obvious big negative is she's Romanian - I have only seen one Romanian which was a b&s - I know you do find the odd good one but they seem to be an extreme minority, and given she's been on AW 18 months I'm a bit surprised she hasn't had a review here.

She's a curvy lady which is clear from the pics - says she's size 10-12, pics suggest pushing 14 but who knows how recent they are? 

PG does have face pics and although not stunning she's pretty enough for my purposes.

Anyone seen her?

Saw her at the beginning of the year but not since.

She was curvy (12 +) - very hands on/ enthusiastic from memory - and I too panicked when she saiid she was Romanian .....but she was genuine.

Good luck and  Happy Christmas :lol:

Quesadilla

She was curvy (12 +) - very hands on/ enthusiastic from memory - and I too panicked when she saiid she was Romanian .....but she was genuine.

Nice one MeesterNeek, that is all I needed to hear - Boxing Day punt sorted and will report back after! :)

Mark Andrews

Would you recommend based on what you experienced?

Offline Vivago

Nice one MeesterNeek, that is all I needed to hear - Boxing Day punt sorted and will report back after! :)

Take it that you never got around to seeing her?
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Quesadilla

Take it that you never got around to seeing her?
nope couldn't co-ordinate meeting her at the time and she fell off the bottom of the HL...

Offline Vivago

nope couldn't co-ordinate meeting her at the time and she fell off the bottom of the HL...

Pity...she bid on a recent RB of mine. Looks quite good and has excellent AW reviews but nothing here so I'll probably pass.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1