Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The search for large tits led me to Monica  (Read 19911 times)

Offline peter purves

Any more info on Busty Sophie? I like many missed her the first time round although not sure if the boobs have aged well!

Err, I think so!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

I'll be seeing her soon then. Would have gone for Camila as my next punt but she isnt doing full service "for a few months at least" according to her profile.

Good luck mate! Not been able to get hold of thus far.  :dash:

Candyman

Can that really be the same Sophie I'm thinking of?? It was a while ago when I saw her but having seen the verification photo someone posted on one of her reviews has made me doubt it's the same girl. Yes great boobs, Polish and named Sophie but she has aged terribly if it's her. I am usually good at remembering faces but it doesn't ring any bells looking at that photo. I guess I spent most of the time looking at her tits when I met her

Offline peter purves

Can that really be the same Sophie I'm thinking of?? It was a while ago when I saw her but having seen the verification photo someone posted on one of her reviews has made me doubt it's the same girl. Yes great boobs, Polish and named Sophie but she has aged terribly if it's her. I am usually good at remembering faces but it doesn't ring any bells looking at that photo. I guess I spent most of the time looking at her tits when I met her
[/b]

:D

Also it has been a long time ago

Definitely the same WG...though now a few years older of course

Offline BillGoldberg

[/b]

:D

Also it has been a long time ago

Definitely the same WG...though now a few years older of course

how old roughly is Busty Sophie and are those tits natural ?

what size are they at a guess ?

thanks

service sounds very good

Candyman

Cup size is possibly as big as a G and they still look natural.

Having a look at her photos she has lost a lot of weight around everywhere except her tits. They were a bit more full all those years ago but her body looked a lot better before imo. Yes she had a bigger belly but her legs were better and even her face which is now gaunt and looks about 25 years older! It looks as if she's had a crash diet and lost the weight unhealthily possibly combined with smoking/drugs or she has been ill.

One thing that has seemed to have improved is her service. She wasn't that passionate with me and I dont think dfk was on offer. It's funny because I read some of the reviews of her posted here and it never even crossed my mind that this girl is the same Sophie I saw.

Offline peter purves

how old roughly is Busty Sophie and are those tits natural ?

what size are they at a guess ?

thanks

service sounds very good

Think I saw 38 yrs on here.

As for breast size I would go for FF but G is still a possibility.

I am not sure if you will like her looks (though I do not think it is as bad as it is made out on here) and the service. Her service is the stereotypical EE WG though much improved. Perhaps she mellowed with age but it is still present nonetheless. Thus giving a 'mechanical' as opposed to 'real' feel to the punt.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:01:09 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Cup size is possibly as big as a G and they still look natural.

Having a look at her photos she has lost a lot of weight around everywhere except her tits. They were a bit more full all those years ago but her body looked a lot better before imo. Yes she had a bigger belly but her legs were better and even her face which is now gaunt and looks about 25 years older! It looks as if she's had a crash diet and lost the weight unhealthily possibly combined with smoking/drugs or she has been ill.

One thing that has seemed to have improved is her service. She wasn't that passionate with me and I dont think dfk was on offer. It's funny because I read some of the reviews of her posted here and it never even crossed my mind that this girl is the same Sophie I saw.

She has lost some size, I think she has also lost some on her breast. However, her breast was so huge that any loss is negligible in that department.

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the info peeps  :hi:

Changed her from a must-see to a maybe for me now

Offline Fully Sated

Candyman

yep that's the one. My hazy memory of her was one of a fresh-faced bright blonde Pole. The years have not been kind

Offline peter purves

yep that's the one. My hazy memory of her was one of a fresh-faced bright blonde Pole. The years have not been kind

Although from a banned member, personally I think his point is valid regarding her looks

Whilst that is definitely her in the photos, to be a little kind to her its not the best photo - with a bit of slap on I thought she was just fine and at £100/hr all in I am certainly not one to complain. Were I to have pulled her in the pub I would be quite pleased with myself the next day !! - For me if I get the right service and have fun then I am happy frankly

Offline BillGoldberg

Although from a banned member, personally I think his point is valid regarding her looks

The "Busty Sophi" who worked around in North London back in 2011/2 certainly had much bigger knockers than this 2017 version (assuming it's the same Sophi) . The sheer gargantuan size of her boobs were always counterbalanced by her robotic, clock-watching manner.

Offline peter purves

The "Busty Sophi" who worked around in North London back in 2011/2 certainly had much bigger knockers than this 2017 version (assuming it's the same Sophi) . The sheer gargantuan size of her boobs were always counterbalanced by her robotic, clock-watching manner.

I agree the size does not 'seem' to be the same but it is the same Busty Sophie

Offline peter purves

I wish there was a "huge natural tits" thread for London.

Here you go mate!!

Offline peter purves

Have to agree with this one, put her in the big titty thread if there's one  :D

You got some good instincts. Just come back form an awful punt with her. I'll try and put a review up soon.
External Link/Members Only

Not sure if she's a Bubble Butt, cross-referencing with VS profile

Offline Redhandgang

I saw Passionate Sophie’ aka Busty Sophie last week..

I have posted a review for this meet.

Total disappointment. Saggy, floppy tits- 10 years past their prime.

Ignorant, mechanical service, bad breath and frankly poor hygiene.

I only went for the boobs. Not as I thought she’d be from the carefully selected photos that all feature a bra or some sort of support- no topless pics at all??

Just saggy and aged- granny tits..No mention of her current bra size either.

Coupled with the poor attitude- definitely one to avoid.

Not the busty legend of 10 years ago!

People should know when to retire....
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 06:39:47 am by Redhandgang »

Offline kidpoontang

I'm not sure this is the Sophi of years ago that a guy on %%% reckoned was his girlfriend. Mind you it has been 10 years.

Offline peter purves

I'm not sure this is the Sophi of years ago that a guy on auto-censored reckoned was his girlfriend. Mind you it has been 10 years.

Yes you are right!!

Offline Redhandgang

Definitely the same girl/granny!

I saw her all those years ago and again last week..

The years have not been kind!

🤢

Offline kidpoontang

Yes you are right!!

Was she called Busty Lana back then?

Just saw your previous mention of Busty Sophi

How is this for total recall, The guy she was supposed have gone of with went by the name 'Rhoscolyn'.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 11:46:31 pm by kidpoontang »

Offline peter purves

Was she called Busty Lana back then?

Just saw your previous mention of Busty Sophi

How is this for total recall, The guy she was supposed have gone of with went by the name 'Rhoscolyn'.

Yes again!!

I thought it was another punter, but I cannot remember his name

Offline peter purves

Mammories of the way we were :P

Wt? I remember seeing this particular WG years ago. I cannot believe she is still in the game. Back then she was waifer thin with 28JJ. Only downsides not much nipples, which I can understand why  :P

Kerry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:21:30 pm by peter purves »