Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ruby sweet girl nw9 (Neasden /Edgware )  (Read 1288 times)

1 review(s) for Ruby sweet girl (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Huggy bear

External Link/Members Only

Hello guys few months lurker first time6 poster
Date this morning 4am
1hrs 80 notes
No services taken

Any how phone this girl confirmed services everything yes (no cim and everything protected)
Which I'm cool with
Get to location girl as like in photos I thought she was nice
Then reconfirmed services and typical Romanian no kissing no ro no ball licking

She agreed to kissing so I paid
Regular thing go deposit it in the vault
Comes back and kissing rubbish few pecks and pull away I warned her once and she done it again.
So I asked for money back
She went and got and inbetween another girl pops up and before handing back my monies she says I owe the girl £20 for touching her and her time
To which I replied she wasted my time and petrol coming her so give me all my monies back with a steel look in my eye  :scare: which she did I left
What a rubbish experience to say yes and then no anyway I'm a late night worker so not much selection for me
Couple of others working there none were hot imo
Sorry for not keeping in line with review protocol but late night and on phone

Offline Celticstu

Tried to book this girl yesterday. She advised anal and facial included over the phone and text me the address.
Made my way to the area! Rung her 4 times and text her 3 times! Not a peep! Will not be wasting my time again

Offline Huggy bear

Mate proper waste it was that time of day that I could only confirm 1 girl worst still was trying to keep 20 notes

Offline Belgarion

I would recommend when making a booking with Romanian lasses, check if there are more in the area with similar profiles and similar distances. They usually operate in gangs. Even if you find 1 or 2 with the same type of profile, proceed with caution or not bother.

In my experience, I have found older Romanian women are more independent and provide a far better service as they are free from Sergei

Offline dubhcarr

sorry for your shit experience MR HB........for me I don't expect anything from Romanians but the occasional one surprises..........i do expect young and pretty and the limited services......but mid twenties bad attitude........it is overoptimistic you get FK OWO ball licking etc.......I usually try to punt Polish girls as they are consistent........and I like black girls cos if they are schmoozed most are tigers..........IME..
good luck with next punt.........

Offline Huggy bear

sorry for your shit experience MR HB........for me I don't expect anything from Romanians but the occasional one surprises..........i do expect young and pretty and the limited services......but mid twenties bad attitude........it is overoptimistic you get FK OWO ball licking etc.......I usually try to punt Polish girls as they are consistent........and I like black girls cos if they are schmoozed most are tigers..........IME..
good luck with next punt.........

Thanks
I don't really care if they don't offer the service but to say over the phone and text yes only to get there and start saying no no and more no is what gets me. Waste of my time and efforts.

Offline lovemachine

Just a possible warning for anyone thinking of seeing this girl External Link/Members Only