Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing_Angelina - Hounslow  (Read 2407 times)

37 review(s) for Amazing__Angelina (21 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Lovesgivingoral

External Link/Members Only

My first review

Punt happened yesterday at 8pm

1 hour £100

Called the number on her AW profile, answered promptly arranged time and postcode text as usual.
Arrived at postcode on time, no responses from text or phone calls had t wait about 5 minutes until the text with the house number.
Terraced house on a quiet street, but not well lit wouldn’t want to be hanging around to long.
She answered the door, the old hide behind it until you walk in. Never seen Angelina before from first observation is she’s has a nicely proportioned body, reasonable sized tits and not bad facially.
Followed her up the stairs into the bedroom, paperwork sorted she left to stash the paperwork.
Came back in took her dress off left bra and panties on, some light FK and lots of mutual touching then onto the bed after she stripped naked more FK turned into DFK then OWO which was ok but nothing special.
I like my nipples being sucked/bitten she was ok with this which gets me hard. Played with her pussy but no fingers inside, seemed to like her clit being layer with. The I went down on her, pussy was shaved and fresh clean and she is very responsive while licking her clit after about 10-15 minutes made her cum she was soaking wet and very appreciative. Took 5 minute break before back to sucking my nipples and she was getting really into it a bit more OWO before she put the condom on and CG with me manhandling her tits for about 10 minutes until I came.

For me it was a great punt more GFE which is what I like, will definitely see her again.
I think she works with another girl and a 3some is available, but I’m happy with just her.

Hopefully get more reviews up here soon.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP. glad you enjoyed. which was the nearest station? and does the sp match her profile? thanks  :hi:

Offline Lovesgivingoral

Nearest station was Hounslow West, she said she was moving onto Slough in a few days.
Yes the sp matches her profile