Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx  (Read 2576 times)

UberX

At first thanks to london for finding out the new profile of Katalina. I have seen her long time ago but was very tempted see her again after looking the hot pictures of her new profile. :P So called her and booked her very quickly. she is working from the same place in Friern Barnet Road in New Southgate. She cordially received me from the door. Services I received-----------

OWO, Kissing mainly FK, :kiss: sex two times.

We have tried sex in many positions. She was very much eager to please this time I felt. We had nice chatting afterwards. Actually I have found that this visit was much better than my last visit with her. So I shall try to see her in future..  :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline kong

hey buddy what is the distance from the nearest tube stop to her incall?

thanks

Offline The_Don

what is the distance from the nearest tube stop to her incall?

thanks

Arnos Grove, less than 5-7 mins to walk

Please note the above is a new profile, she travels a lot (2 weeks here, 2-4 Hungary), currently away (I think).  Her phone number has also changed, with the change to a new profile.

Link to old reviews >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

If you do visit her, please do a review?

Its good to share and help   :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 07:48:54 am by The_Don »

UberX

Arnos Grove, less than 5-7 mins to walk

Please note the above is a new profile, she travels a lot (2 weeks here, 2-4 Hungary), currently away (I think).  Her phone number has also changed, with the change to a new profile.

Link to old reviews >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

If you do visit her, please do a review?

Its good to share and help   :thumbsup:

Also she is very near to New southgate Rail station.

:)

Offline The_Don

Also she is very near to New southgate Rail station.

:)

:thumbsup:

Indeed, forgot about that, I've driven pass a few times in the car and on the 232 bus

johnnyboy61

Hi The Don, would the passengers get a little annoyed though if you stopped driving the bus for a quick punt with Katalina?

Offline The_Don

Hi The Don, would the passengers get a little annoyed though if you stopped driving the bus for a quick punt with Katalina?

Sorry no, but I get your point, I was a passenger travelling past the the station and her road ;)