Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Lee, Worcester  (Read 590 times)

Offline Mrinyourface

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been to see this lass? Rates are super reasonable. She's British and does a lot. Thought I might toftt if there's no info?

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline valiumdick

Looks well fit for age,Bushes might be worn But worth a Try Me Thinks :thumbsup:

Offline Mrinyourface

Tis what I thought. I'll try n set up a meet 👍

Offline AndyJay

This will no doubt be another PG scam.

Someone keeps setting these up in the Worcestershire area. You can always tell them as whoever puts the ads up makes a hash of the photos and they are always squashed in/need resizing. There's been a few over the months and they are usually older women profiles too

Online temptation

Someone keeps setting these up in the Worcestershire area. You can always tell them as whoever puts the ads up makes a hash of the photos and they are always squashed in/need resizing. There's been a few over the months and they are usually older women profiles too
The photos do look stretched upwards. Showing as available today but no contact details and last log in yesterday. All suspicious.

* Just checked again and there is a phone number showing now and last log in today.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:30:36 pm by temptation »

Offline Tender.french.kiss

57 yo with pictures of what appears to be a lady in her forties, I smell BS

Offline theejaculator

Yep just one in a long line of fake profiles that pop up around Worcester....always mature women, with long like list inc A level, cim and crazy low prices like £80 an hour. Pictures always stretched,  always a Tesco mobile number that I bet goes to voicemail.

Just goes to show what a waste of time AW verification is...as for the cunt who keeps setting up these profiles :dash: :dash:

Offline shyboy1

+1
Someone been doing these for months now, easy to spot and always mature side ladies.
Can’t understand why AW haven’t got to grips with this nonsense by now.
SB

Offline Mrinyourface

I've text the number and had no reply. What do people gain from making these fake profiles?

Online temptation

I've text the number and had no reply. What do people gain from making these fake profiles?
Some say its to get you to subscribe to their private gallery but using an obviously altered pic that wasn't that attractive to start with doesn't really make sense.

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

Another one of those fake as fuck profiles put up by the same cunt..

Offline lamboman

+1
Someone been doing these for months now, easy to spot and always mature side ladies.
Can’t understand why AW haven’t got to grips with this nonsense by now.
SB

Because they are getting paid,as you say loads around Worcester pretty easy to spot.
Anyone from "Adult Works Finest Performers" seems to be fake,when you send them an email you just get a quite often blunt auto response which is an easy way to check.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2021, 11:38:15 am by lamboman »
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac