Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BOREDHOUSEWIVE4FUN - Wolverhampton - Bareback warning  (Read 2293 times)

Offline badder

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed she has now got bareback on her list of likes. Wasn't on before. Maybe times are hard

Online mr.bluesky

External Link/Members Only

Just noticed she has now got bareback on her list of likes. Wasn't on before. Maybe times are hard

She's in Southampton not the West Midlands  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 07:56:30 am by Littlefoot »

Offline r1965h

She's in Southampton not the West Midlands  :unknown:

Normally works out of Wolves though.

Offline badder

Only in Southampton for a few days. Usually in Wolverhampton.

Offline hairymonster

Is she the same Ann as this? External Link/Members Only

Both called Ann, both use other girls picks, similar rates, Wolvo etc.

I fucking hate it when women change and add bareback or remove it. Without here to help check, you wouldnt know, at least the ones who leave it out there all the time can be avoided safely.

Offline badder

Is she the same Ann as this? External Link/Members Only

Both called Ann, both use other girls picks, similar rates, Wolvo etc.

I fucking hate it when women change and add bareback or remove it. Without here to help check, you wouldnt know, at least the ones who leave it out there all the time can be avoided safely.

No her address is mentioned above. Boredhousewife4fun. Just txt her and asked why she has added bareback and she told me because she enjoys it more and I don't have to do it if I don't want too. FFS

Offline milyzz

No her address is mentioned above. Boredhousewife4fun. Just txt her and asked why she has added bareback and she told me because she enjoys it more and I don't have to do it if I don't want too. FFS

:lol: Silly woman!

This is exactly why everything must be protected whenever I punt.

These days I assume every WG does it or is willing to do it for the right amount of money.