Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Sutton Coldfield  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Bigddawg

So everyone knows about Chinese Herbal Way, but I noticed another massage place in Boldmere called Boho Beauty, its got a buzzer system...Anyone tried it?

Offline Beamer

So everyone knows about Chinese Herbal Way, but I noticed another massage place in Boldmere called Boho Beauty, its got a buzzer system...Anyone tried it?

Why not TOFTT????

Online mr.bluesky

Looking at their website it looks like a bona fide place to me. Would be surprised if any extras on offer here .

Offline Flashman27272

I walk past this place all the time and my guess is that it is bona fide. But if you give it a go, please let  us know how you get on.

Offline Littlefoot

You’ve been a member 10 months now. Have you had any punting experiences in that time? If you have, it would be good and we’d all be grateful if you would throw some reviews up. Cheers  :thumbsup:

Offline jt8888

Gave it a go around a month ago. Fully legit place I’m afraid, told to keep boxers on before getting ready, so didnt get the impression anything more was on the cards. Shame as she was attractive, was a fairly decent massage though!

Offline baseball_99

Offline jt8888

In my opinion quite attractive, slim, Thai British woman, and I would say mid to late 30’s
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:52:47 am by jt8888 »

Offline jt8888

Fuck me sorry lads my post was about Thai Raksaa Massage in mere green. I saw the mere In Boldmere and thought mere green. Not tried the one OP mentions. Sorry!