Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats the best £60 punt in and round Birmingham?  (Read 3087 times)

yougotplayed

I am getting tight I guess and don't wanna pay much more than £80 a pop - but what do people think are the best budget £60 30min pops? I'd love to know your thoughts

Offline Punterperson1971

I am getting tight I guess and don't wanna pay much more than £80 a pop - but what do people think are the best budget £60 30min pops? I'd love to know your thoughts
Town centre?
Or areas surrounding Birmingham that come under Sandwell as I think that’s classed as Birmingham

Offline Imp8

Around Birmingham  ???   Coventry's 20 miles away  !!!
KATE 43      DEAR KATE     Both Bang on the money.

Offline Spurt

Offline Littlefoot

Sexy Janet is great value for money. Not for the stick insect fans. Top notch GFE IMO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline shed

Sexy Janet is great value for money. Not for the stick insect fans. Top notch GFE IMO.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Janet a few times before joining. Fantastic lady, great service and an anal queen. Must go and revisit, thanks for the reminder LF.

Offline Littlefoot

Saw Janet a few times before joining. Fantastic lady, great service and an anal queen. Must go and revisit, thanks for the reminder LF.

:thumbsup:

A Rom too.  :yahoo:

Well she’s in the appropriate thread now for anyone doing a search.

Still remember first time I met her. Post punt, just chatting I happen to mention a terrible punt I had a week prior with a Romanian, and I was in general slagging Roms off. She listened silently until I’d finished moaning, and she said “you do realise I’m Romanian?” I thought she was polish  :dash:  Don’t remember how I talked my way out of that.  :D  No she was great, and we laughed about it. She was the one that put me onto UKP.  :drinks:

Online sameer-k18

is anal included in price or it's extra

Offline smiler999

Mine would be Sandy, Lovely Czech Girl

Offline alibirmingham

For £60 I think Shelly 18 from bearwood side is ok. Not many £60 punts around anymore. Used to be loads.

Offline The Owl

:thumbsup:

A Rom too.  :yahoo:

Well she’s in the appropriate thread now for anyone doing a search.

Still remember first time I met her. Post punt, just chatting I happen to mention a terrible punt I had a week prior with a Romanian, and I was in general slagging Roms off. She listened silently until I’d finished moaning, and she said “you do realise I’m Romanian?” I thought she was polish  :dash:  Don’t remember how I talked my way out of that.  :D  No she was great, and we laughed about it. She was the one that put me onto UKP.  :drinks:

It's a good job you've only got a little foot, it must have been firmly planted in your big gob that day.

:lol:

Offline Littlefoot

It's a good job you've only got a little foot, it must have been firmly planted in your big gob that day.

:lol:

Who said I only have a little foot  :lol: I have two.  :D