Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yasemin - Turkish in Fitzrovia - Kommons  (Read 6799 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6687720) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Online seraph20

Link
External Link/Members Only

When
In the Summer.

How Long
1 Hour

How Much
£200

Comms
Easy. Made a call. She picked up. We arranged for the same day. She guided me in nicely once I parked up. I was running late but she remained graceful and patient.

Ground Floor Flat. Quiet street. Plenty of paid parking all around.

Atmosphere
Clean simple flat with tidy bedroom. Bathroom was small but again clean and well stocked. I was offered and took a quick shower before we started.  Offered one after but I declined as was headed home right after.

The Girl
Tall, slim, smallish natural perky breasts with responsive nipples. A nicely shaped bum and long legs. Nice smile, decently pretty face. Not a total stunner but a very nice 7/10 perhaps. Smiley, happy, charming, decent English.

Service
Service was excellent. From her lots of DFK, licking nipples, ears, chest etc. Not in a rush. Great slow OWO that was gentle and deep and at times sloppy, other time gently licking from shaft to tip. She returned to OWO several times in between kissing and reverse oral and must have blown me for a good 25 minutes of the one hour session.

Sex was cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and me finishing in missionary with her legs wrapped around me.

I was out just after an hour including the shower time at the beginning.

The only solitary slight issue in this otherwise brilliant service was she had slightly stale breath. Not a bad smell at all just sort of dehydrated. Could have been a one off.

Thoughts
Attractive girl, clean location, really good service (GFE which I prefer), great long legs (sexy feet too). A winning proposition overall. And at £200 nowhere near what some of the agency girls now charge.

Recommend and Return
Yes and Yes

Online seraph20

Please note her pricing has gone up now to £250 per hour.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for posting  :drinks:

Good to see you also fixed the hiccup you had.   :thumbsup:

What's your take on the price rise, easy for you to ignore and go see her again?

Online seraph20

Thanks for posting  :drinks:

Good to see you also fixed the hiccup you had.   :thumbsup:

What's your take on the price rise, easy for you to ignore and go see her again?

Many thanks.

The price rise is a bit of a conundrum. At £250 she is now entering the less than value for money territory so not easy to ignore but still knowing there is good service and the fact that a lot of the Diva ladies start at £300 I would go and see her again. But - I would see a few others first before I got back “around” to seeing her. In other words I would return but only after exploring other less costly options and then if she was still around.

Still, one cannot underestimate the twin impulse of horniness and unexpected last minute availability on her part and mine.  :lol: :D

Offline MLawro93

Tempted to see her, but the price and limited services is rather off-putting.

Online seraph20

The price rise isn’t particularly welcome I agree. I liked her just for the overall experience (pleasant). But agreed, at the price, there are other appealing options.

Offline king tarzan

And bad breath 🤮
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online patelprat

Interesting … I have seen her 2 times (and reviewed her here), great clean girl, no bad breath I remember, so must have hopefully been a one-off.

Online seraph20

Interesting … I have seen her 2 times (and reviewed her here), great clean girl, no bad breath I remember, so must have hopefully been a one-off.

Hey. Yes she is really good. That is why even with the price rise I might well give in to temptation and see her again.

Just to clarify - it wasn’t bad breath. It was stale, dry, as in no bad smell but smelt dehydrated if that makes sense?

Online patelprat

Yes the reason I haven’t seen her more often is solely down to the price and how much I can get for it.
I usually like CIM, but then it would end up £200 for just 30 mins, so then I just decide to go to a regular who I know does all this for much cheaper!

Offline king tarzan

Just to clarify - it wasn’t bad breath. It was stale, dry, as in no bad smell but smelt dehydrated if that makes sense?

That would still classify as bad breath
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online seraph20

Yes the reason I haven’t seen her more often is solely down to the price and how much I can get for it.
I usually like CIM, but then it would end up £200 for just 30 mins, so then I just decide to go to a regular who I know does all this for much cheaper!

Hi, well this is it. Definitely lovely to see but equally definitely not a value proposition and if her price rises any further it will be a no go (for me anyway).

Online seraph20

That would still classify as bad breath

Hello KT!

In this case it was just something I noticed, like something residual that you stopped noticing after a moment as the action intensified.

For me (personally) bad breath would be if it had made me recoil in horror and I could not go anywhere near her, which was not the case (for me) here.

But of course for many here, including your esteemed self, this will be subjective and classified as bad breath.  :rolleyes:

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. With Kommons and some other websites (Gumtree, Vivastreet) it's always a good idea to screenshot her profile if you can, particularly since you can't link directly to the profile on Kommons.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review. With Kommons and some other websites (Gumtree, Vivastreet) it's always a good idea to screenshot her profile if you can, particularly since you can't link directly to the profile on Kommons.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kommons method of overlaying profile info in browser defies some screencapture options.  If you have Windows 10/11 then if you have the Snip & Sketch features enabled (mine respond to Win+Shift+S) then this works just fine to capture what you can see on the screen for sites like Kommons.