Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella of Reading - She's back!  (Read 4585 times)

10 review(s) for Stella of Reading (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline wiltsman

I was browsing Vivastreet and spotted a blast from the past  .... Stella of Reading!  Used to enjoy seeing her several years ago, but she had disappeared ...  so I thought she was worth re-visiting!  The meeting took place earlier this week in Reading.

Link:

External Link/Members Only

Comms:

Arranged by WhatsApp.  She even had the same number from before!

For those of you who saw her before, she's back in the same house, close to Palmer Park.  Its ok  ....  not ideal (eg bathroom downstairs, bedroom upstairs) but it's clean and functional, you can park outside for a couple of hours, and it's discrete enough.

Price and Service:

£80 for half an hour, plus £20 for OWO.  Kissing (borderline DFK), OWO, RO and covered penetration.

Appearance:

She looks like she used to!!  ie slim, toned and attractive ... age on profile is 28, I'd guess more likely to be early 30s, but still very fit and good looking!

Action:

All good, as I remembered!  She offered a massage to start, which I declined.  I remember that she always used to start with a massage, which was pretty good, but I wasn't in the mood!  So we kissed for a bit, mix of LFK / borderline DFK  ... moved to owo, reverse oral, bit of 69 ... then on with the condom.  All very natural and "GFE" like  ... Stella is a naturally sexy lady!  I left feeling satisfied and good  .... smile on my face!

Verdict:

Good to see Stella back!  She's a very attractive and reliable SP who delivers a good service!  She will remain on my "go to" list!!!!

Online tictacs

Great to see her back. Adds a bit more variety to the Reading scene.

Shame she is not doing weekends anymore, if I recall she used to work Sundays quite regularly.

Thanks for the review. I rarely bother to even look at Vivastreet so likely wouldn't have spotted her.

Offline casio38

Wow blast from the past, she was the first working girl I ever visited back in 2014.

Offline Bat

Tried to click on her gallery link which says there are 5 pictures but whenever I do, it just loops me to the top of the Reading page.

Do I need to be registered there to view details?

Online tictacs

Tried to click on her gallery link which says there are 5 pictures but whenever I do, it just loops me to the top of the Reading page.

Do I need to be registered there to view details?

Looks like the ad is now taken down, possibly she will only put it up on the days she is working.

The profile said she now works Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Offline Bat

Thanks for this. Reading is my closest available punting area so I’m regularly on the lookout for a nice local girl :)

Offline Good-timer

I still Remeber being a seeing her regularly 12+ years ago when she worked in Surbiton opposite the station.. she must have only been 18ish ...  Amazing body
She took time off to make money from photography.

Online newbie2014

Has anyone got old photos of her or the ones that were on the VS ad?

Online kuck

Offline jangothunderbang

The link seems to be working again, she looks hot!
I may be in reading next week and really torn between seeing her or new girl Noellia, decisions, decisions!

Offline sensualencounter

I’m not saying she’s not hot but I’m certain that those pics are the exact same ones she had up at least 6+ years ago.

Online tictacs

I’m not saying she’s not hot but I’m certain that those pics are the exact same ones she had up at least 6+ years ago.

They're definitely the pics she was using when I saw her 8 years ago. 

Offline sensualencounter

They're definitely the pics she was using when I saw her 8 years ago.
Thanks for confirming. I thought it might even be that long ago. I’ve never seen her but she was on my radar in my earlier punting years.