Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you masturbate between punts?  (Read 2934 times)

johndoe84

Saw in the punt prep thread that some of you were saying you don't masturbate for a couple of days before a punt but outside of this period how often do masturbate? Every few days, once a day, several times a day?

Offline nigel4498

I don't mastrubate at all now. I save it all up for for the punt.
Went a whole month once and even I can't believe how much spunk I shot over her face.
Worth the sacrifice for the pleasure I gain from blowing a load.

xxxx

I've got a nice pic of Abbey Clancy to look at in underwear - it can also save you some money looking at her

brownysbets

I've got a nice pic of Abbey Clancy to look at in underwear - it can also save you some money looking at her

Post the pic, let's have a look

Offline Riprock

How did you manage an entire month?

Went a whole month once and even I can't believe how much spunk I shot over her face.

Online threechilliman

I'm a complete wanker. Every day at least, often twice, sometimes 4 or 5. The only time I stop is a couple of days before a punt or the day before if its mrs tcm. I consider this normal, but I might be wrong....

tcm

Offline cueball

I maybe throw one over the knuckle about once a fortnight at the moment.

Sureshot

Haha, daily.  Makes no difference if ive got a punt booked, if i wanna wank im gonna wank

Offline muffherwell91

I am addicted to my Fleshlight®, so if I am not with a WG or my other half it is permanently attached to my 12 inch cock. They are superb and one of the best male toys on the market and add an extra something to just having a wank.

Offline potata72

I'd say on average I masturbate every other day, but sometimes I'll go a few days without and then other times have 3 or 4 wanks in 1-3 days so it varies. 

I try to save up about 3-7 days worth for a punt.  I'd find it really hard to do any more than that to be honest, but would love to save a month's worth for a punt sometime!

Online webpunter

I am addicted to my Fleshlight®, so if I am not with a WG or my other half it is permanently attached to my 12 inch cock. They are superb and one of the best male toys on the market and add an extra something to just having a wank.
Must buy one of these.  The tenga jobbies also look good.  As a tip i think you are confusing metric & imperial measurements  :lol:
Back to the question - i miss off knocking one out for varying periods depending on what activity i'm going to go for
Massage & HJ - i might not wank for up to 4-5 days.  Perfect for edging for as long as possible during the hour as i get to thunderbirds are go / T minus 5 sooner
Shagging a fit WG - maybe a wank the day before.  Max 2 days.  Otherwise if they are into cowgirl & are good at it then it can be much harder to hold on

Offline muffherwell91

Must buy one of these.  The tenga jobbies also look good.  As a tip i think you are confusing metric & imperial measurements  :lol:
You mean the WG’s are lying to me?  :unknown: :lol:

Online webpunter

You mean the WG’s are lying to me?  :unknown: :lol:
They're mostly EE's so you have your answer - metric !

Offline muffherwell91

They're mostly EE's so you have your answer - metric !
Dam, I knew something wasn’t right.  :lol:

Offline theblade

God a month without spunking  :scare: How the hell did you do that. I struggle to go more than two days. I like to bang one out every day, sometimes twice a day. Can't afford to see WG that often but when I treat myself I try to abstain from Spunking for 2/3 days but it hard. 

Offline Punting Valley

Daily or more for me as well. That is until I have scheduled a punt then I will start abstaining from 5 days to 2 weeks, it depends.

MrBridger

Does anyone find that wanking (or conversely abstaining) pre-punt affects the number of achievable pops during?

Since starting punting after a prolonged 'dry spell' with only my right hand for company I have always left myself alone for at least 3 days pre-punt. I can manage to hold out for half an hour or so during the punt before letting go (unless the girl is determined to make it happen and doesn't heed requests to ease off), so pop 1 is neither Premature nor Delayed, but try as I might that second one never arrives, even once in a 3 hour meet. No problem getting hard twice, and still get nearly as much enjoyment from round 2, but no sign of pop 2.

By abstaining, am I saving everything up for one big release (it does feel fantastic BTW) which uses up everything in the tank so to speak?

With hindsight perhaps I should have started this with 'a friend of mine says...' but can't be arsed to modify now.

Offline the_exile

Does anyone find that wanking (or conversely abstaining) pre-punt affects the number of achievable pops during?

Since starting punting after a prolonged 'dry spell' with only my right hand for company I have always left myself alone for at least 3 days pre-punt. I can manage to hold out for half an hour or so during the punt before letting go (unless the girl is determined to make it happen and doesn't heed requests to ease off), so pop 1 is neither Premature nor Delayed, but try as I might that second one never arrives, even once in a 3 hour meet. No problem getting hard twice, and still get nearly as much enjoyment from round 2, but no sign of pop 2.

By abstaining, am I saving everything up for one big release (it does feel fantastic BTW) which uses up everything in the tank so to speak?

With hindsight perhaps I should have started this with 'a friend of mine says...' but can't be arsed to modify now.

Would you be able to cum more than once in the same time with wanking? If not maybe its just the way your body works.

I seem to be able to manage cumming 3 times tops in a day, if I've saved up, the first is more of a release of pressure, the second takes me longer and feels more intense at the end. If there is a third, it's because I need to get the last drops out ;)

Offline HappyandLucky

I spank the monkey daily, but not on punting days as I like when possible to get 2 pops from an hour. The last release after already draining the tank is always more intense for me  :yahoo:

jcdmj12

once, sometimes twice a day.  Before a punt I'll abstain for 2-3 days which is usually enough to leave the lass looking like she lost a fight in a wallpaper paste factory.

Ben4454

Before a good punt i like to wait 1 week.

ATMIV

Not sure how accurate this is but was informed by a friends wife who is a midwife that a blokes sperm starts to be re absorbed into the body after 3 days

If this is true abstaining for 3 days would produce the optimum load.

Offline muffherwell91

Not sure how accurate this is but was informed by a friends wife who is a midwife that a blokes sperm starts to be re absorbed into the body after 3 days

If this is true abstaining for 3 days would produce the optimum load.
According to Dr. Yahoo

Sperm are produced in the testes. They are stored for a few weeks, and if they are not discharged, they die and are re-absorbed into the body. The testes are constantly making new sperm to replace the old.

If a man has not had sex for a while, he will ejaculate more - but not by much. A man in his 20s produces no more than one or two teaspoonfuls of ejaculate each time he orgasms. If he orgasms two or three times in a short period, the volume will be substantially reduced - but leaving it for weeks won't make the volume much bigger.

ATMIV

According to Dr. Yahoo

Sperm are produced in the testes. They are stored for a few weeks, and if they are not discharged, they die and are re-absorbed into the body. The testes are constantly making new sperm to replace the old.

If a man has not had sex for a while, he will ejaculate more - but not by much. A man in his 20s produces no more than one or two teaspoonfuls of ejaculate each time he orgasms. If he orgasms two or three times in a short period, the volume will be substantially reduced - but leaving it for weeks won't make the volume much bigger.
[/color]

Happy days!!!  :thumbsup:

pierrot

I struggle to get hard now on my own, I tend to need some asistance so dont bother between punts.

MrBridger

I struggle to get hard now on my own, I tend to need some asistance so dont bother between punts.

Whereabouts are you? I can nip round if you like..... :vomit:

Offline mf_1101

Hard to measure daily, I'd say about 10 times a week. If I didn't, I'd go bankrupt as I often to it to talk myself out of spending more money than I have on punting, I work very hard at limiting my activity per year but if I had the cash I'd be banging WG's once maybe twice a week.

Offline Freundlich

On the reabsorbtion thing, when trying for a kid they say to not let it go past 72 hours as it won't be a fresh load.

Essentially if it is going to go past 72 hours, 'knock it out and build a fresh set'

Said my mates wife, who was our midwife, to me....

Offline anyfucker

i think age comes into it, when i was younger sometimes several times a day like TCM above, now I'm in my 60s can go a few days without feeling the need.
I'm averaging about two punts per week so that helps keep the pressure down.

Online threechilliman

I punted this afternoon and have already knocked another one out!

tcm

Offline cueball

I punted this afternoon and have already knocked another one out!

tcm

I can sometimes do that after a punt if I'm still horny, not yesterday though, I were bloody spent

Offline LanceVance

I go without wanking for a few days before I plan to punt, but as my punts are usually a few months apart, my wanks are often daily! :D

xxxx

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 07:12:00 pm by xxxx »

Online threechilliman

I can sometimes do that after a punt if I'm still horny, not yesterday though, I were bloody spent

Problem was I got home and started thinking about her again. With 'helpful' substances still in my system, I'm rock hard and raring to go again..... if I'd had the chance I'd have rang her to see if she could do another half hour. Sometimes there's just no scratching the itch :diablo:

tcm

plow.

I find that masturbating seems less appealing after a good punt. Didn't do it for almost a week after and when I did my load shot at least a couple of yards and plenty of it!

Offline Trevor12

Problem was I got home and started thinking about her again. With 'helpful' substances still in my system, I'm rock hard and raring to go again.....

+1 on this.

I like to abstain a day or two before a punt, but as soon as I get home from a punt, thinking about the highlights, with a blue pill still in the system, it's open season.

Offline AgedCases

Agreed.

Back when I was married, I'd refrained from sex through illness for a month and it was the longest I'd been without. Was shagging the wife and decided to come on her tits. Went off like a fire extinguisher!