Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I've spent almost £25k on punting  (Read 5997 times)

Offline Moby Dick

Yes, it may seem a lot.  But you need to compare it with other things.  How much have you spent on takeaways, holidays, drinks, etc. over the same timespan?

This normally gets quoted on threads like this:
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."

I could’ve spent a lot more if I didn’t have kids  :sarcastic:

Offline simon07

Over 14 years, with 1200 punts about £100k and nothing in the tank at my age.
Wish i spent more and started earlier.

Think of wonderful mindfulness moments being with a naked woman and going straight to ‘Number one’.

Of a certainty there is death and taxes. Rather not leave the taxman much.

Offline Mr lovepants

Worked out ive done about 170 punts in about 20 odd years or so.

Offline luv2kiss54

Is that why there's a clap of thunder every time you enter a den of iniquity  :unknown:  :D

So i've been punting about 20 years and while i've backed off a bit the last few years due to covid etc i've probably averaged 2-3 punts a month so the total will probably be around £40-£50K

Sounds horrendous when you add it up but I don't go out drinking every weekend which can easily suck up as much money as a punt and leave you feeling rough for a day afterwards (OK so we've all had a few punts like that too).
Some hobbies can also easily cost £2-£3K a year like golf once you include trips away with mates etc or owning a flash or classic car

At the end of the day you need to look at it as entertainment and accept that you normally need to pay for entertainment whether it's watching a film at the cinema or paying for Sky TV etc etc

I don't baulk at the £40-£50K i've spent on punting as i've probably wasted 2 or 3 times that amount in the same time frame on gambling  :dash:

Ive kept records since 2008 so similar timeframe to the OP and ive just totalled it up and its over £40k bloody hell makes you think.
Like Blackpool Rock unfortunately i have also lost more than that gambling which i much rather would have spent on punting. Gambling sucks the life out of you especially when your chasing losses, thank god ive given up (gambling not punting). Sure i could be comfortable now if i had saved the money and not punted but my god i have had sex/massages with some incredible women no way would i have had those experiences in civvy street so i dont regret it at all. Im still solvent and i intend to keep spending but i am definately more choosy these days.

Offline Murray Mint

In just over 20 years of punting I’ve spent about £76k. For that, I’ve had about 800 hours of fun with some 102 different women. If I’d squirrelled that money away each month in a decent savings account, I reckon I’d have enough now to buy a 911 Carrera, but I doubt that would give me as much fun!

All-in-all it’s been money well spent.

Offline Rack Admirer

So about £24,500

That's less than £2k per year over 13 years, which isn't much to spend on a hobby each year.

I suppose it depends on how much you earn and have saved, but I wouldn't worry about it. You started during the golden era of punting. I spent a lot between 2009 and 2015 myself, but as things are now, I wish I'd indulged even more.

Offline cunningman

... I’ve spent about £76k. ... If I’d squirrelled that money away each month in a decent savings account ...

Or full SIP contribution and the rest in an ISA and ... best not to think about it!  I understand where you're coming from, but it does help to be quite wealthy or at least single (which in some cases might correlate, number of divorces notwithstanding).

Offline GreyDave

I started punting in 2009. For the first two years I was punting at least once a week. I done a tally and estimate that I've punted at least 350 times. Possibly more. On average they were £70 punts before the prices risen last year. Then there's the Splat Bukakke event I went to in 2017 and five Manchester gangbsngs at £150 each.

350 x 70 = 24,000
150 x 3 = 450

So about £24,500 (I think the Splat Bukakke was £50/£60).

Makes me sick to think of it in those terms. Especially due to the fact that the majority of them were not great or memorable punts. If I'd have invested the money each time rather than going for a punt who knows how much it would have accumulated by now?

A lesson for any newbie lurkers here. If you must punt, only see dead certs reviewed on here and don't go mad.

I gave up keeping tabs years ago  been punting 45  years now, first 15 in the Soho Walk ups then phone cards and contact mag numbers  :yahoo: the WG`s in the Sport , then came the Internet and the Party and Swinger paid single male guest at clubs ....If I said most of my peer group live in 1.5 million plus houses and I in a flat (ok after 2 ex`s took me to cleaners ) I drive an old Vauxhall Astra ( although I do use Guvners Jag sometimes the cash that has allowed me to enter 100`s of fannys and have fun and exit my VERY Boring life for a while was there when I had it so I enjoyed it ....
 :hi: Last week a guy we worked with age 53 snuffed it short illness not sure what it was but after tests in hospital for 3 weeks Cancer was found all over him  :( .....We are here for a short time ....Have a good time..

Offline Malvolio

I've definitely spent more than the OP has in watching grown men kick a ball around in that time frame - and probably about the same on punting (admittedly I started punting later in 2011).

My view is that life is for living, and you may as well spend your cash on things you enjoy doing.  As Willie Loman often says, there are no pockets on a shroud.

Offline londonroad

In just over 20 years of punting I’ve spent about £76k. For that, I’ve had about 800 hours of fun with some 102 different women. If I’d squirrelled that money away each month in a decent savings account, I reckon I’d have enough now to buy a 911 Carrera, but I doubt that would give me as much fun!

All-in-all it’s been money well spent.

Agree with this. The amount I have spent on getting girls in the sack would certainly have financed a nice sports car. My choice is to continue to make do with my four year old hatchback, whilst I continue to enjoy the sexy young ladies.

Online kebab_1414

I ended up stopping punting in 2019 due to changes in circumstances, and lockdown helped enforce it. I don't really want to work out how much I spent in the years before but I created a spreadsheet with my average spends per week and a running tally of how much I've saved since. I've indulged more in other hobbies and the money saved helped get me onto the property market.

Offline Al R

I’ve never kept records over the last 10/11 years but given that I prefer longer bookings and a lot have been outcalls I’ve probably spent well in excess of £25k, mostly on repeat visits. Since I joined up on SA I went a bit mad initially and spent about 5k over all in the last 6 months, which isn’t sustainable. I’ve calmed it down now as found someone I like and get along well with so will stick to seeing her til one of us gets fed up with t’other

Offline shagmore

Yes, its an expensive game. Gave it up for a couple of years, and with the proceeds saved got my self a supercar, still need a run around for the punting again as otherwise too high profile.
If you can do it, and afford it, then enjoy yourself
I do

Offline Plan R

My first punt was in the mid 80s
I've easily done that and the rest. Could've had houses paid off by now.
Doesn't bother in the least, I love no strings tits n c*nt
(I managed to get a house/car/pension and all the usual shite anyway)
You can't take money with you so spend it on the things you enjoy while you can - there's no point being the richest corpse in the graveyard
 :cool:

Offline alabama1

My first punt was in the mid 80s
I've easily done that and the rest. Could've had houses paid off by now.
Doesn't bother in the least, I love no strings tits n c*nt
(I managed to get a house/car/pension and all the usual shite anyway)
You can't take money with you so spend it on the things you enjoy while you can - there's no point being the richest corpse in the graveyard
 :cool:
What a fantastic quote !  :drinks:

Offline Yakata

As a rough guess I've seen around 25 WGs over the years however nearly all of them are in the last 18 months or so. I've reviewed most of them on here. So I'm probably around £2k - £3k in spend.

I'm trying to be more selective now however there's been a fair few that I've tried to book but couldn't as they weren't available or didn't reply so it could have been more lol.

Offline snaitram99

Yes, its an expensive game. Gave it up for a couple of years, and with the proceeds saved got my self a supercar, still need a run around for the punting again as otherwise too high profile.
If you can do it, and afford it, then enjoy yourself
I do

Someone who actually has a punting car.  :yahoo: Good place to keep your punting phone! How do you explain it? Assume you don't have an OH.

Offline shagmore

Someone who actually has a punting car.  :yahoo: Good place to keep your punting phone! How do you explain it? Assume you don't have an OH.

Us it for business, the OH agrees, say that the other one gives the impression that I am charging too much.  :lol: :lol:

Offline bigboy96

I don't know how much I've spent, in fact I'd rather not know. But as the original poster said, most are unmemorable. Just a handful still stay in my mind.  But that's like most things, restaurants, holidays, train trips to work etc. It's only when it goes bad that we remember them, so on that basis most of mine must have been ok.

Offline JonasG

From my POV once I got over the initial wanna see every WG on AW TOFTT thing, I'd say I've had way more good punts than shit mainly cos of this site.

If you stick to your good core regulars you can trust and when you do see a new girl off your HL make sure her reviews on here have a really high positive rate.

Offline alabama1

From my POV once I got over the initial wanna see every WG on AW TOFTT thing, I'd say I've had way more good punts than shit mainly cos of this site.

If you stick to your good core regulars you can trust and when you do see a new girl off your HL make sure her reviews on here have a really high positive rate.
Can't fault this advice  :thumbsup:

Offline JonasG

Sorry forgot to mention an example, I wouldn't see a WG if she had 9 positives, 2 neutrals and 2 negatives on here. That to me isn't good.

9-4 is ropey as a positive to not positive difference, a genuine good WG wouldn't have 4 non-positives out of 13 reviews from my POV.

Offline tp69

Sorry forgot to mention an example, I wouldn't see a WG if she had 9 positives, 2 neutrals and 2 negatives on here. That to me isn't good.

9-4 is ropey as a positive to not positive difference, a genuine good WG wouldn't have 4 non-positives out of 13 reviews from my POV.

Depends on what the negatives are for. If her service is A+ and she has slight scheduling issues at times, I can live with that.

I also allow for some human inconsistency as we're all different. Your general advice is on point though, and I also try to ensure a load of positives here before seeing anyone these days.

Offline JonasG

Depends on what the negatives are for. If her service is A+ and she has slight scheduling issues at times, I can live with that.

I also allow for some human inconsistency as we're all different. Your general advice is on point though, and I also try to ensure a load of positives here before seeing anyone these days.

Yeah, I think I've seen WGs who mostly have had negatives cos of radio silence. And basically hope it doesn't happen to me.

Offline petermisc

Depends on what the negatives are for.
Also the positives.  Some reviewers are prepared to overlook things that would mean it would not be a positive for me.

Anyone who just looks at the number of positives and negatives is letting themselves in for disappointment.

Offline JonasG

Yeah, definitely have to read everything carefully.

That Sexy Luissa is a good example, she's got a load of positives however when you actually read them a lot of the positives aren't really that glowing which is why I've never seen her.

Everyone's different to what is a positive to them obviously, some don't care if they don't get DFK etc and will still enjoy a punt greatly.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 09:06:25 pm by JonasG »

Offline shadow2000x

That is nothing over 13 years. People spend more on alcohol and eating out. Enjoy your life, don't beat yourself up.

Very true, most people could add up all the alcohol they’ve consumed in the last 13 years and come to a similar number if not more

Online Resources3xx

I started punting in 2009. For the first two years I was punting at least once a week. I done a tally and estimate that I've punted at least 350 times. Possibly more. On average they were £70 punts before the prices risen last year. Then there's the Splat Bukakke event I went to in 2017 and five Manchester gangbsngs at £150 each.

350 x 70 = 24,000
150 x 3 = 450

So about £24,500 (I think the Splat Bukakke was £50/£60).

Makes me sick to think of it in those terms. Especially due to the fact that the majority of them were not great or memorable punts. If I'd have invested the money each time rather than going for a punt who knows how much it would have accumulated by now?

A lesson for any newbie lurkers here. If you must punt, only see dead certs reviewed on here and don't go mad.

mate im genuinley shocked that youre saying this as though its something negative.

funny enough my estimate came to about 350 too. but at about £22000. thats because about a third of my punting was between 2003-2008 during the golden age of punting when it was mainly all parlours at £50 a pop all english and very rarely a bad punt. between 2008 and 2018 i was in a relationship and since then i am commited to once a week at £80 as a general rule but it averages out to £100 in reality.

I FUCKING LOVE PUNTING, my ex was genuinly stunning, but it was so much hard work and over that 10 years i wasted more then £22000 on her and just got one flavour of pussy. i could have had a much better time spending that £22000+ on hookers, no stress, no headace, no nagging and fuck me when i think of all the variety  pussy i missed out i just think WHY??? :dash: :dash: :dash:

£24500 is all relative, there are some hookers who charge that a night so it really depends on how much u earn and your goals in life.
as for investments. like a lot of people have said here it is a hobby and you can say that about most things. i have a mate who gambles and i cant get my head roung that. both of us spend money (him more then me) but at least im getting my dick sucked. the way i see it you ARE investing. youre investing in yourself. you live once. i take all  a screenshot of all the SPs ive enojoyed and i look over them and think WOW, i cant believe ive had my face between her legs... money well invested

sure u get your duds but remove them from your memory bank,learn your lesson for next time and move on...trurhfully its helped me through some dark times where i could have had serious mental health issues

« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 03:44:25 pm by Resources3xx »

Online Resources3xx

ok heres a challege for everyone in this chat

name me a better hobby this fucking hot chicks... im all ears
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 03:44:40 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline JonasG

Punting is brilliant, no doubt.

I honestly have forgotten a bad punt the minute I come home, never dwell on it. While the good punts you don't forget.

That is indeed the difference which should mean you should never feel bad/negative when it comes to this.

Offline Joe112

That is nothing over 13 years. People spend more on alcohol and eating out. Enjoy your life, don't beat yourself up.

think this is the best quote. enjoy your life a bit - it's not an addiction, ssee it as a minor hobby :)

Offline king tarzan

I started punting just after I turned 40 and now I'm in my mid-fifties and I consider it the best decision I've made in my whole life.

You get variety freshness 👅👅👅😋😋😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Heph

Where's PuntingPumping1920 when you actually need him? He seems to spent about £25k every couple of months or so.

I think Smiths and Hendrix have both invested pretty hefty wodges too
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 02:11:17 am by Heph »

Offline JonasG

Where's PuntingPumping1920 when you actually need him? He seems to spent about £25k every couple of months or so.

Tarzan too.

Offline king tarzan

Tarzan too.

Not me..
I have a max solo limit and duo and my truncheon £500 tops
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Pretty sure Hendrix could spend £25k on one punt without trying to hard!

Offline JonasG

Not me..
I have a max solo limit and duo and my truncheon £500 tops

Oh, my bad.

Offline big-al93

Been following this thread, apart from a few punts years ago, I've only been punting for about 10 months, just had a look through my punting phone and I'm at circa £6k around an average of £150 a time, a few expensive ones, and some half hours bringing the average  back down. If there hadn't been cancellations and walking a couple of times, would have been at least a grand more.

And that is why I probably won't be counting up ever again :wackogirl:  :rolleyes:

Offline Heph

Been following this thread, apart from a few punts years ago, I've only been punting for about 10 months, just had a look through my punting phone and I'm at circa £6k around an average of £150 a time, a few expensive ones, and some half hours bringing the average  back down. If there hadn't been cancellations and walking a couple of times, would have been at least a grand more.

And that is why I probably won't be counting up ever again :wackogirl:  :rolleyes:

roughly 4 per month (ie weekly). Doesn't seem too excessive ;)

Offline big-al93

roughly 4 per month (ie weekly). Doesn't seem too excessive ;)

I don't find it excessive either, just don't like thinking about the "mounting" cost.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Bustydusty

I used to be about a ton a month when I started but that was exclusively at £40 a time parlours all in

Gone a bit mad lately and spending around £700 a month

Offline Heph

I don't find it excessive either, just don't like thinking about the "mounting" cost.  :lol: :lol:

Don't get the hump: easy come, easy go

Offline Heph

I used to be about a ton a month when I started but that was exclusively at £40 a time parlours all in

Gone a bit mad lately and spending around £700 a month

That's quite a whack

Offline webpunter

Will have to be quite a big table for this to be at the same time

@tp69 & the tarts of the round table

I'll get my coat  :D

24 of those sessions have been with regs. Think they owe me at least a dinner  :lol:

Offline webpunter

Indeed where is @PP1920 ?
As a matter of interest do you go to the cash-point ?
Or just go to the bank every few months where they give you notes, weighing them
I'm not taking the mickey, banks do weigh the cash when giving it to you
Even on a bag of sand

As an investment are there any tax breaks that can be used ?

Smiths needs to add the cost of his wedding, so rather an expensive year  ;)  :D

Offline Heph

As an investment are there any tax breaks that can be used ?

Smiths needs to add the cost of his wedding, so rather an expensive year  ;)  :D

Well, you know somebody has to have tried that. I'd expect a few guys have their mistresses and brass on the grey ledger as p/t employees - but it starts getting messy pretty quick, and only the richest wouldn't baulk at the additional c35% tax and NI they'd have to pay. And with cash, you're really only good for high hundreds of sundry expenses, tops, per month, before HMRC eyebrows begin to get seriously elevated.

Smiths: am I right - did I see something saying he was retiring?  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:51:49 am by Heph »

Offline pantywetter

I have seen on average 2 girls a week at average £200 per session for approx 20 years.

(Early punts were £100-£150 but last few years have all been London agency punts so I think it’s a fair average.)

That’s over £400,000!

Slice it in half for any exaggeration and holidays and we can still call it £200k+.

So don’t feel too bad!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Panty wetter; well why not?, someone said to me the other day that "Shrouds don't have pockets" so use it ! can't take it with you!...

Offline pantywetter

I don’t regret it for a second.  Would do it all again a heartbeat. 

Online Bloodymary

I’ve lost track of what I’ve spent but I only spend what I can afford and I don’t regret a single penny I’ve spent

Life is short and if you can afford it, do the things that bring you happiness

I love seeing escorts and trying different things so have no regrets spending my money on that - I wasted a lot more money on my ex wife and continue to spend a fortune in alimony payments