Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should AW Pro Active In Removing Accounts?  (Read 364 times)

Offline johnbanebridge

Hi There,

I stumbled across this whilst searching for hot swedish girls in the UK (see image)

Link to the lady's profile:  External Link/Members Only

Surely AW must do more to remove providers who conduct this behaviour? She admitted to doing a bait and switch in her response to the punters feedback.

Thoughts?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
AW don't give a shit about punters, they don't make money from us. Anyway it's up to you to do your research and spot things like that.

I think this review gives an indication that she'll bait and switch.   https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=197110.0

Offline Beamer

Hi There,

I stumbled across this whilst searching for hot swedish girls in the UK (see image)

Surely AW must do more to remove providers who conduct this behaviour? She admitted to doing a bait and switch in her response to the punters feedback.

Thoughts?

Yes, probably they should take action but.........of course they will never.....because they are AW not UKP.

Offline whoya.kiddin

Agreed.  AW make a lot of money (green light on and phone numbers showing, both of which AW profit from) from brothels running fake profile to lure in the punters.  Best you can do is use the obvious fakes to identify postcodes where SP's are unable to attract punters based on the looks, services and fees actually on offer.

Offline LLPunting

Hi There,

Thoughts?

B&S is as much perceived as it is perpetrated.  AW has supposedly verified the advertisers by taking credentials and comparing pics, this is as much as they care about their reputation and punter satisfaction, how else could they be more pro-active about genuine B&S where the girl is never going to be available as opposed to "accidentally" double booked?
The review system, like any other listing site with something for sale, is the lame attempt to attribute accountability under the false assumption that the participants are unfailingly honest.
If you can't manage the commencement of a punt or deal with the outcome then this hobby is not for you.  UKP is the best option this bunch of consumers has to counter poor service provision.  And the collective withdrawal of custom from offending SPs is the best way to signal to their side that that shit won't wash.