Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How to read just certain reviews  (Read 1017 times)

Offline legendinho

Hi

I don't know if this  been covered before I was wondering how you could read certain reviews.
example could be External Link/Members Only
If I just wanted to read her negative reviews could I do it without reading all the reviews?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi

I don't know if this  been covered before I was wondering how you could read certain reviews.
If I just wanted to read her negative reviews could I do it without reading all the reviews?

Don't know of a way to isolate them but just click on the link below your post and scroll through to the negs or just read the ones you want.

Offline cueball

Don't know of a way to isolate them but just click on the link below your post and scroll through to the negs or just read the ones you want.

That's the only way I know to do what the op wants.

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the response  :thumbsup:
That's what I assumed.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Well if you search "negative 157783" (or whatever her AW number is) all her reviews come up but the 2 negatives are near the top in first 8 returns. Not a brilliant solution but better than scrolling through 3 pages maybe?

OldAdmin

Hi

Replace the number at the end of the following link with that of the AdultWork profile.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=adultwork;id=1577083

There's no shortcut to this method at the minute, but there will be in future.

slow and low

Short and to the point that is what we need reviews going on for fucking ages are a waste of time.

Offline legendinho

Thanks Admin  :thumbsup: looking  forward to the exciting New features in the pipeline.

OldAdmin

The link should now show at the top of search results page.

Hidden Image/Members Only