Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Use of WhatsApp/Telegram  (Read 1743 times)

Offline pantywetter

Are you finding that most girls nowadays accept WhatsApp messages?

I’ve used Hushed/SMS for years but it has days where messages aren’t delivered. 

I don’t want to SMS from my own number.  I’m thinking Telegram or WhatsApp business linked to a new number would be best?

Offline Munter84

The vast majority of comms I have with SPs are intant messaging, I only email or call if there's no other option. In my experience about two thirds of SPs use Whatsapp, the rest are text only.

Definitely use a punting phone for this - if you don't want to receive SMS messages on your personal number, that goes doubly so for WhatsApp.

Offline ZeroCount

I don’t want to SMS from my own number.  I’m thinking Telegram or WhatsApp business linked to a new number would be best?

If you've got a new number anyway then why can't you SMS from it?  :unknown:

Offline pantywetter

If you've got a new number anyway then why can't you SMS from it?  :unknown:

I would get a new SIM card and assign the number to WhatsApp business, protecting the privacy of my main number.

Offline Mr Sinister

I have a business WhatsApp account on another number I use it with only a small handful of wgs I've seen. Some seem to prefer messaging over the apps and at times it's a good way to stay in contact with a WG should she go on a long break.

SMS at times can be too basic and archaic

Offline Spacecowb0y

Punting phone and whatsapp go hand in hand. Whats the issue?

If you don't use a punting phone then get one!

Offline pantywetter

Punting phone and whatsapp go hand in hand. Whats the issue?

If you don't use a punting phone then get one!

A punting phone is riskier for me than a well managed system on my own phone.   

Offline cunnyhunt

A punting phone is riskier for me than a well managed system on my own phone.
Make sure you have that on your gravestone  :rolleyes:

Offline WARSZAWA16

I'm finding more and more SP's are using WhatsApp nowadays. Even if I send a text most tend to reply using WhatsApp.

Offline LLPunting

I'm finding more and more SP's are using WhatsApp nowadays. Even if I send a text most tend to reply using WhatsApp.

Free Wifi vs paid texts on cheap SIMs, also they can carry WhatsApp account across a change of SIM to maintain chat history with regs and blocklists for (thicker) pests.

Offline thimble29

Not sure if it's the same with other Google phones but on my Samsung I can have a different profile, you can then have WhatsApp installed there also but with a different number attached to your regular one.
That way you can get messages on-demand from SPs without needing to carry a second phone and without the risk of a late night ding provided you stay on your main profile normally.

Online 8MillionDollarMan

Not for me they don't.

Offline ZeroCount

Not for me they don't.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Maybe 5% of the girls I contact seem to prefer WhatsApp. Most just use texting, with the occasional one demanding "phone calls only" or "all contact through AW".

I certainly haven't seen a huge increase in girls using WhatsApp - which is a shame really, as it is very convenient.