Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Use of WhatsApp/Telegram  (Read 4334 times)

Offline pantywetter

Are you finding that most girls nowadays accept WhatsApp messages?

I’ve used Hushed/SMS for years but it has days where messages aren’t delivered. 

I don’t want to SMS from my own number.  I’m thinking Telegram or WhatsApp business linked to a new number would be best?

Offline Munter84

The vast majority of comms I have with SPs are intant messaging, I only email or call if there's no other option. In my experience about two thirds of SPs use Whatsapp, the rest are text only.

Definitely use a punting phone for this - if you don't want to receive SMS messages on your personal number, that goes doubly so for WhatsApp.

Offline ZeroCount

I don’t want to SMS from my own number.  I’m thinking Telegram or WhatsApp business linked to a new number would be best?

If you've got a new number anyway then why can't you SMS from it?  :unknown:

Offline pantywetter

If you've got a new number anyway then why can't you SMS from it?  :unknown:

I would get a new SIM card and assign the number to WhatsApp business, protecting the privacy of my main number.

Offline Mr Sinister

I have a business WhatsApp account on another number I use it with only a small handful of wgs I've seen. Some seem to prefer messaging over the apps and at times it's a good way to stay in contact with a WG should she go on a long break.

SMS at times can be too basic and archaic

Offline Spacecowb0y

Punting phone and whatsapp go hand in hand. Whats the issue?

If you don't use a punting phone then get one!

Offline pantywetter

Punting phone and whatsapp go hand in hand. Whats the issue?

If you don't use a punting phone then get one!

A punting phone is riskier for me than a well managed system on my own phone.   

Offline cunnyhunt

Make sure you have that on your gravestone  :rolleyes:

Offline WARSZAWA16

I'm finding more and more SP's are using WhatsApp nowadays. Even if I send a text most tend to reply using WhatsApp.

Offline LLPunting

I'm finding more and more SP's are using WhatsApp nowadays. Even if I send a text most tend to reply using WhatsApp.

Free Wifi vs paid texts on cheap SIMs, also they can carry WhatsApp account across a change of SIM to maintain chat history with regs and blocklists for (thicker) pests.

Offline thimble29

Not sure if it's the same with other Google phones but on my Samsung I can have a different profile, you can then have WhatsApp installed there also but with a different number attached to your regular one.
That way you can get messages on-demand from SPs without needing to carry a second phone and without the risk of a late night ding provided you stay on your main profile normally.

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Not for me they don't.

Offline ZeroCount

Not for me they don't.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Maybe 5% of the girls I contact seem to prefer WhatsApp. Most just use texting, with the occasional one demanding "phone calls only" or "all contact through AW".

I certainly haven't seen a huge increase in girls using WhatsApp - which is a shame really, as it is very convenient.

Offline Aloofkanda

Out of interest, would it be possible to get a temporary Vyke / Hushed number and link it to Whatsapp Business? This way, even if the number itself expires, whatsapp will remain alive. There are ways and means to conceal whatsapp on a phone, so that's ok.

The only issue i can think of is if Whatsapp somehow knows it is a burner number and prevents verification through it.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Out of interest, would it be possible to get a temporary Vyke / Hushed number and link it to Whatsapp Business? This way, even if the number itself expires, whatsapp will remain alive. There are ways and means to conceal whatsapp on a phone, so that's ok.

The only issue i can think of is if Whatsapp somehow knows it is a burner number and prevents verification through it.

YouTube is usually good for this type of thing and instructions for work arounds

Offline Cheshuk

My iPhone dual sim, so two SIM cards in the same phone, and setup wa to one and wa business to another which I use for punting.

Literally bought 5 pay as you go sims for £5, so can change number with ease.

So if anyone calls or texts either number my phone rings/pings, and when I occasionally call/text (not wa) from my punting number, just set it to secondary number.

Obviously only useful if you've got a recent iPhone that's dual sim, not sure about Samsungs etc.

Offline metalqaz

Anyone who find WA unsafe might be missing a trick especially with the secret code & lock chat feature. On top of this you could even mute the whole chat which practically makes it undetectable even if you've left your phone with someone.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 10, 2024, 11:44:37 pm by metalqaz »

Offline magnetico

Anyone who find WA unsafe might be missing a trick especially with the secret code & lock chat feature. On top of this you could even mute the whole chat which practically makes it undetectable even if you've left your phone with someone.

I use a second WhatsApp account (not "Business", whatever than means) on Android but...
I cannot find how to block all notifications from this second WhatsApp, from contacts which arent "locked".

If a girl message me on my punting WhatsApp number, from any new number (so cannot be 'locked ") then the notification will pop-up  :dash:

Offline pantywetter

That’s really useful - thanks for that.
You would still be exposing your primary number to random hookers though. 
I hope Telegram becomes more of a thing.

Offline Atrueyorkie

How you search for the hidden chat after you’ve made it hidden?

Offline SoapyTW

How you search for the hidden chat after you’ve made it hidden?

Go to normal chat screen, and swipe down to reveal hidden 'locked chats' option.

Offline magnetico

That’s really useful - thanks for that.
You would still be exposing your primary number to random hookers though. 

What are you talking about?

Second WhatsApp numbers (on the same phone) are a different number to the primary one obviously.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Go to normal chat screen, and swipe down to reveal hidden 'locked chats' option.

Thanks

Offline aspe21

I use a second WhatsApp account (not "Business", whatever than means) on Android but...
I cannot find how to block all notifications from this second WhatsApp, from contacts which arent "locked".

If a girl message me on my punting WhatsApp number, from any new number (so cannot be 'locked ") then the notification will pop-up  :dash:

Add the contact and mute the chat indefinitely so no notifications come up

Offline RandomGuy99

My punting phone can't run apps, so I don't bother with SPs who only use WhatsApp.

Offline magnetico

Add the contact and mute the chat indefinitely so no notifications come up

As i said it won't work for any/all contacts.
If the girl changes number and messages you, you'll get the pop-up. That sucks.

Offline Atrueyorkie

As i said it won't work for any/all contacts.
If the girl changes number and messages you, you'll get the pop-up. That sucks.

Did you do the secret code one/option? That option even when you unlock your phone it doesn’t display the message or name

Offline metalqaz

If it isn’t clear already, you have to enter the secret code in the search field to reveal all the locked chats. Even if someone opens your WhatsApp they can’t see the chats as they don’t know the code. Of course as mentioned by magnetico if the SP uses a new number to WA then you’re doomed

Offline magnetico

. Of course as mentioned by magnetico if the SP uses a new number to WA then you’re doomed

Thanks for the secret code tip, I've never heard about it.

yes the "new number" is an issue, best to use a punting phone  :thumbsup: