Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions for July punting trip  (Read 1561 times)

Offline cumtoplay

While I’ve travelled around the Far East before, I now find myself in Singapore at the end of July with a solid week free to munger at leisure on my own without distractions.

Question I have is, where best to go to maximise my time and budget for a week of fun and frivolity.

I’m aware I can stay close to or easily reach anywhere pretty quickly from Chengi Airport before flying back to the UK on 1st August

Offline pbj46

Stay in Singapore for the weekend, especially Sunday when all the Indo/Filipino domestic helpers are off work.

Then fly down to Indonesia, Bali or Surabaya.

Generally you can rack up quite a few results just using civvy dating apps rather than WGs.

Offline Cambridgy

• Temp ban until
    10/08/24 @ 11:01
  • Reviews: 25
Singapore is close to heaven - there’s a lot of available over in Batam - you can pick up the fast ferry from Singers.
Much less going on in KL.

Offline cumtoplay

Thanks for the suggestion….never contemplated that tbh.

My main thinking had been focusing at pricing up a flight from Chengi to Bangkok for a few days then back home to the UK. Staying in Bangkok or heading out to one of the beach resorts.

Offline Cambridgy

• Temp ban until
    10/08/24 @ 11:01
  • Reviews: 25
Thanks for the suggestion….never contemplated that tbh.

My main thinking had been focusing at pricing up a flight from Chengi to Bangkok for a few days then back home to the UK. Staying in Bangkok or heading out to one of the beach resorts.

If you search Batam here - some of the stuff is a bit old - but you get the idea…like Singapore 10 years ago and under half the price.

Offline asianfan

Sounds like you already have your flight back to the UK from Singapore?

Assuming you have not been there before I suggest you get a flight to Bangkok and book a taxi pickup from the airport direct to Pattaya.

You are guaranteed a week of fun and frivolity.

Reverse to get back to Singapore.

Offline stanr

Plenty of helpful hints here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=388515.0

Enjoy Singapore..its always been fun for me..

Offline cumtoplay

Thanks for the input…..just in the process of booking flights

Looking at getting best value multi-city flights UK to Singapore (4 days), to Bangkok (6 days) then back to UK

Offline stanr

Thanks for the input…..just in the process of booking flights

Looking at getting best value multi-city flights UK to Singapore (4 days), to Bangkok (6 days) then back to UK

Earlier this year Swissair and Lufthansa were both offering great deals to SG, you had to fly from UK via either Zurich or Frankfurt but with quick turnarounds

Offline cumtoplay

There are some reasonable flight deal’s around with Swiss as you say along with Gulf Air, Qatar and Emirates with a stop somewhere on route

Offline cumtoplay

So I’ve booked return flights, first to Singapore for 3 days then onto Bangkok airport for 4 days so a relatively quick trip coming back via Doha.

I know my way around Singapore having visited a couple of times before, so just need to decide whether to stay in central Bangkok (Sukhumvit Road area presumably) or get a taxi to Pattaya.

Appreciate any advice decent quality (friendly) hotels to consider, especially in Bangkok if I chose to stay there. Looking at Pattaya I’ve identified a couple of options. Thanks in advance