Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cris - Paddington Kommons  (Read 3922 times)

Offline sparkus

Guided by massiagepuntingfan's review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=403372.0) I decided to discard earlier scepticism over pics on her (now gone) VS ads and take the plunge for the clunge of this one and boy am I glad I did.  Kommons ad now gone but pic and another link below:

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Comms'location: reasonable enough, no pick up phone call followed by a text with price list etc. A time was agreed and I made my way to the Sheldon Square development just north of Paddington Station.

Amusingly while leaving the station I passed Richard Tice in a very blue suit transifxed on his mobile while speed walking.  It was a balmy night and I sat at Sheldon Square watching the scene, the steps full of what I took to be probable WGs sat conversing with their curly locks and big chests.  I was a bit early so got a can or two from Sainsbury's Local and surveyed the vista.  Lots of cute girls pn phones, a few Deliveroo blokes on breaks who were friendly enough.  At one point a joint was passed around in the early evening haze.  I got the impression Richard Tice probably wouldn't approve.  His loss.

Then got the text to say ready so I finished my can and made my way up.  The flat was one of the lesser ones (social housing?) of the development but decent enough, another indiffetent concierge barely acknowledged my presence.

Girl: as pictured, to my considerable relief and disbelief previously on here.  Dressed in a leather/PVC two piece which quickly came off after I flashed my 100 notes.

Services: Obviously with a girl like that it's straight in witb the chebs and I cupped and caressed these to my heart's content, gently tweaking the hardening nipples before a lenthy suck, as she cocked her head back and said "Oiiiiiiiiii..." It should be mentioned these are immense and heavy but not what you'd call firm.

Rubbered up she administered some pretty blissful head, I was punching the double bed during.  I offered to return the favour and she acquiesced, in truth as pretty as her puckered up pussy lips looked she tasted a bit sharp so I quickly called time on that.

At this point we initiated penetration with her in CG so I could suck those bastards again, she skillfully remained in position while resting her shapely legs on the headboard before leaning back and thrusting hard, with her eyes rolling back.  Top drawer view.

After much thrusting I suggested mish but she lay next to me and cocked one leg over my hip and took me inside her again while thrusting my face back into her resting chest for my sustained suction while I grinded inside her my hand on her hip.

Somewhat asphyxiated I climbed on top for well needed mish but managed some LFK during.  The finale was her in doggy holding the headboard while I held the milkers for dear life to her loud encouragement.

Post-punt clarity: I'd gone here with some hopes and expectations, somewhat disappointed not to have a tit-wank and deposit the Dulux all over her ebony chest, not to mention I'd envisaged better DATY.  Minor gripes, considering.  However, once I was done she barely acknowledged my remaining presence and after my visit to the towell-free bathroom to rinse off tarty perfume was pretty much left to see myself out.

Went downstairs and enjoyed a craft ale or two before a long trek home, marvelling at the thicc bodies of the foreign bar staff in their jeans and too small polos.  Best of luck with that migration cap  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2024, 02:38:24 am by sparkus »

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review and glad what I wrote was of use.

Offline webpunter

somewhat disappointed not to have a tit-wank and deposit the Dulux all over her ebony chest, not to mention I'd envisaged better DATY.  Minor gripes, considering.  However, once I was done she barely acknowledged my remaining presence and after my visit to the towell-free bathroom to rinse off tarty perfume was pretty much left to see myself out.

Quality reporting
Her presence on my HL was brief, -1
Even tho not active i stored some details in the notes
For me her USP is the chebbage
& no oilyTW & no 'depositing the dulux'  :D i'd be underwhelmed
For me what happens post shoot often determines whether a revisit is to be on the cards
Thanks to your reporting with her approach i wont bothering [edit: with a 1st]
I reck Cris is the type of SP who doesnt want to do OTWs coz it means she'll have to shower
Which given your reporting on her gearbox she could do with considering

I can think of a much better ebony chebbage option in Woodford
Who used to be based in Stevenage as a clue to other UKPers perhaps not up to speed like your good self
« Last Edit: June 07, 2024, 12:04:39 am by webpunter »

Offline sparkus

Quality reporting
Her presence on my HL was brief, -1
Even tho not active i stored some details in the notes
For me her USP is the chebbage
& no oilyTW & no 'depositing the dulux'  :D i'd be underwhelmed
For me what happens post shoot often determines whether a revisit is to be on the cards
Thanks to your reporting with her approach i wont bothering [edit: with a 1st]
I reck Cris is the type of SP who doesnt want to do OTWs coz it means she'll have to shower
Which given your reporting on her gearbox she could do with considering

I can think of a much better ebony chebbage option in Woodford
Who used to be based in Stevenage as a clue to other UKPers perhaps not up to speed like your good self

I think she would be up for a titwank to completion but you'd perhaps need to instigate it earlier in the pint and I didn't.

I drive through Woodford twice a month, do tell.

Offline webpunter

I think she would be up for a titwank to completion but you'd perhaps need to instigate it earlier in the pint and I didn't.

Duly noted  :thumbsup:

I drive through Woodford twice a month, do tell.

What are you like ?  :rolleyes:
Here's a bread crumb, an ex bang babe

Offline Stanford97

I flashed my 100 notes.
I’ll have to try using Monopoly money on some thick looking newbie

Offline Irwin01

Thinking of paying this one a visit...are we talking size 12,14 or 16 do you reckon? Thanks!

Offline sparkus

Thinking of paying this one a visit...are we talking size 12,14 or 16 do you reckon? Thanks!

12, ordinarily.  Previous reviewer said she had a huge butt, I didn't think it was.

Offline massagepuntingfan

12, ordinarily.  Previous reviewer said she had a huge butt, I didn't think it was.

I said big arse not huge. Edit, just seen I wrote massive too - apologies, big would suffice as her boobs are massive!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2024, 04:10:56 pm by massagepuntingfan »

Offline doyouforgetit

I saw her for 1 hour recently. Was an awesome experience. Her body is top notch: absolutely huge naturals, big booty and waist isn’t big. Nice high cheekbones. Full kissable lips. The only point not mentioned is the photos make her look slightly lighter skinned or even mixed race but she’s more African looking than that with darker skin. Great for me- I only mention it because this doesn’t necessarily come through in the photos.
English is non existent but she’s very nice and accommodating.
The sex was superb because she really enjoyed herself and came a lot. DATY was wonderful for me and she was very responsive. I fucked her sensually and I fucked her hard both of which she enjoyed.