Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Musical appreciation t101 a- the trombone  (Read 591 times)

Offline Bigus Dickus

During a recent punt, I asked the girl to trombone me! She did a fairly decent job but stopped after a short period of time as I think she got a bit of fluff from my boxers in her mouth! Being tromboned was one of my bucket list kinks but I don't think I've satisfied this urge just yet. I want a girl who will do this hard core and play sweet music until my instrument blows it's final note!

Any tips for girls in London or MK would be appreciated as would any input by other brass music lovers!

:thumbsup:

pleasure

LOL nice, I don't think I've ever heard anyone use that expression outside of a movie. :)

Is there a different term for the similar act where two girls team up to play your trombone? That was without a doubt one of my hottest punts ever!

Offline Bigus Dickus

LOL nice, I don't think I've ever heard anyone use that expression outside of a movie. :)

Is there a different term for the similar act where two girls team up to play your trombone? That was without a doubt one of my hottest punts ever!

Not sure if there's a name for it but with more than two you're getting into rock group territory or a brass band!  :lol: